9Fold provides online ordering software designed to empower small to medium-sized restaurant brands.
What is your favorite local pizza place or Thai food spot? Chances are, they are exactly the type of client we're trying to save from going under. Sound dramatic? Our mission is nothing short of saving small and medium-sized restaurants and providing them a place at the tech table — and your job will be to help them get there.
We believe in hiring for personality and training for skills. We are seeking an energetic people person who is looking to be part of a growing (food-inspired) SaaS startup. Simply put, your job will be to help restaurant owners and managers succeed by guiding them through the process of onboarding into our online ordering system.
You will be each restaurant's go-to person, a reliable liaison who always returns phone calls and emails and occasionally drops in for a coffee and a chat about how to improve their online operations. You have to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a strong, independent thinker, be able to multitask, enjoy going the extra mile for clients, and not mind getting your hands dirty.
Our office is in a great area of FiDi (Manhattan) in a coworking space equipped with coffee, beer, water, and optional weekly events with other like-minded companies.
If you're looking to work for a small company who is poised for a big year, look no further. This is a place where you can stand out and make a difference every day.
- Onboarding new clients (restaurant owners and managers) during the post-sales process.
- Coordinating requests between clients and our design and data entry teams.
- Educating clients on best practices as taught by our internal team.
- Creating and following a structured calendar for outreach to clients.
- Following up and/or following through on all requests.
- Ideally, 1+ years of customer / client support experience.
- Interest in or previous experience with SaaS, technology, or startups a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and comfort using or learning various programs.
- Creative thinker who is eager to become an industry expert and learn how to better advise and consult with restaurants to help them encourage more orders.
- A person who goes the extra mile every time, communicates quickly and efficiently, and thrives on making people feel good about working with you.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (email and phone) with the ability to clearly convey ideas with confidence.
- Great attitude and willingness to learn.