9Fold provides online ordering software designed to empower small to medium-sized restaurant brands.
Digital Marketing Specialist:
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing specialist. In this position, your goal is to help increase our brand recognition and assist in creating / implementing our online strategy. You will be responsible for driving inbound leads and tracking conversions throughout the funnel.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, social media management, online advertising or similar field. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Oversee all aspects of our digital marketing efforts
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms (paid and organic channels)
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work within the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Direct design team to create various creatives such as but not limited to: whitepapers, case studies, branded emails, ppc advertising campaigns, branded social posts.
- Maintain best practices for SEO of marketing website and manage blogs as well as other various website creatives that align with digital strategy (landing pages, forms, creative CTA’s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing, advertising or similar field.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Familiarity with major third party platforms/networks and their respective advertising platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Google)