Aircall is the phone system for modern businesses.
Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone. We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition, and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
If you’re a person who loves the challenge of a startup, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family, then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the Role:
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Channel Partner Manager to help build and develop our Channel Partner program across the SaaS and telecom ecosystems. You will be responsible for acquiring new partners, driving them through our Channel Partner program, and helping them be successful. Your main goal will be to work hand-in-hand with our Channel Partners to generate new revenue.
We are looking for a talented professional with strong business development experience and a SaaS and/or telecom background (including strategic sales and/or channel partner development) who is looking for a startup experience and is eager for professional development. You should be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and interacting with senior-level partner executives.
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with Aircall's channel partner community, including SaaS SIs, telecom master agents, VARs, and other consultants / resellers.
- Meet and exceed pipeline as well as revenue quota from your portfolio of channel partners.
- Structure, negotiate, and execute deals with prospective channel partners.
- Participate in continuously improving our Channel Partner program and go-to-market strategy.
- Understand our vision, solution, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy and effectively communicate these to partner constituents.
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to identify high-value opportunities and create partner enablement content and infrastructure.
- Prepare tailored presentation materials and conduct presentations / demos to accelerate channel partners' acquisition and revenue.
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience in channel sales / partnerships. Candidates who are Account Executives or with consulting backgrounds are also eligible.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS or the telecom industry.
- Creative and passionate about partnerships; exceptional ability to develop relationships.
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to generate partner referral opportunities while also developing long-term partner relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 20%).
- Sense of humor is a big plus!
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks:
- An office in the center of New York City with great food, drinks, and team parties.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered.
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan with company matching!
- Competitive salary with Citi Bike membership, gym membership, and commuter compensation.
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.