This job is no longer active
Amino is a hub for people to bond over their interests, fandoms, and passions!
The Content Operations team is responsible for delivering the right content to the right users at the right time, with an overall goal of curating an amazing content-driven experience on Amino. This team gets a first look at the best and most unique content across Amino, and as the Content Operations Manager, you will manage and lead the creation of a content strategy that meets business objectives while advocating for the end viewer user experience.
- Provide insights and analysis to help drive content strategy across all interests and topics that we support.
- Operationalize content curation processes, taxonomy management, content tagging, and metadata management.
- Manage a 7+ person team across two offices and time zones to create an “always on” content experience for our users.
- Collaborate closely with our Product Managers in New York and Shanghai to improve content processes through the automation and the development of necessary product solutions and internal tools.
- Work cross-functionally to develop new, viable content tactics and streamline workflows to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and scalability.
- Establish and own KPIs to measure team performance and operational throughput.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is data-driven and growth-oriented; content is a key part of the user experience at Amino, and it requires art and science to facilitate an amazing content experience.
- A strong people manager and communicator — someone who is passionate about understanding the why behind effective content and who can build and motivate a team to drive business results.
- A systematically-minded individual who is excited about solving problems, improving processes, and developing decision trees.
- An entrepreneurial spirit; someone who exhibits relentless hustle in their approach to solving challenges and driving cross-functional engagement.
- 3+ years of experience managing and scaling a team, either internal (operations) or customer-facing. Bonus if that team’s work is queue-based.
- Experience working closely with Product and Engineering teams to optimize internal tools and drive innovative product solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to create, sustain, and iterate on processes to increase efficiency and maximize output.
- Excellent project management and data analysis skills with the ability to execute quickly and successfully.
- Experience working with content a plus!
Why you'll want to join us:
- We are a team of diverse, smart, and passionate individuals with an affinity for niche subjects.
- We offer competitive compensation, paid health benefits, 401K, a stocked kitchen, and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- All full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We host weekly all-company lunches, an internal speaker / discussion series, and book clubs.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees, which includes unlimited vacation, sick leave, and a work-from-home policy.
- You’ll be on the ground floor of building the platform that unlocks all the world’s potential connections.
Just like our users, Amino represents a wide range of voices and we are committed to building a team that is reflective of that diversity. To achieve that goal, Amino Apps is a proud equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from all groups, including those underrepresented in tech.