This job is no longer active
Amplicare sits at the intersection of healthcare and technology to provide solutions that empower pharmacies and patients to make better healthcare choices every day.
Amplicare is a strong brand with a fluid history. Over 5,000 pharmacies use Amplicare to deliver an unrivaled service to their patients, improve Star Ratings, and increase their Medicare business.
Today, we have grown the Amplicare brand into a more robust and full-circle platform with various year-round tools and a SaaS business model that helps pharmacies manage their locations more efficiently, which allows them to focus more on providing quality patient care.
We're on an audacious mission to positively impact one billion patients by 2030, offering our solutions to empower pharmacies and their patients to make better healthcare choices. If you’re interested in making a positive and meaningful impact in people’s lives, seize the opportunity to be a part of the Amplicare team today! We are uniquely positioned for an explosive growth phase that will occur over the next few years and would love to have you onboard.
The ideal candidate for this role exhibits all of our company's core values. You are a go-getter! Your work is led by your passion! You have demonstrated an ability to take initiative with customer issues! And, most importantly, you are a person of integrity!
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Suggest applicable and relevant up-sells to current customers.
- Track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account within Salesforce.
- Make 80+ phone calls throughout the day to prospects and customers.
- Find and generate new business opportunities through high-volume telesales activities and attending industry conferences.
- Work with the Product and Development team to enhance our products.
- Able to take a prospect or customer through the lead generation process, including qualification (budget, authority, need, timing), demonstrating value (linking prospect needs, wants, and desires to Amplicare products), managing objections, and then passing the qualified lead to an Account Executive for further lead nurturing.
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience, ideally including high-volume calls.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus!
- Capable of speaking out and taking initiative.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-taught learner who can adapt at a fast-growing company.
- Comfortable speaking with customers and understanding their needs.
- Strong written communication skills, which give you the ability to effectively convey ideas in writing.
- You're a relationship-builder who possesses strong persuasive and objection-handling skills.
- Customer service skills, which give you the ability to deal with clients effectively providing a great experience
- Time management skills — you finish your tasks and projects on-time and in good form.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver with the ability to make good decisions and take appropriate action to solve problems.
- Health insurance (50% employer match).
- Vision and dental insurance (50% employer match).
- 401K (dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4%).
- Gym reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month).
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events, etc.).