Applica is a leading provider of AI-based Robotic Text Automation for enterprises.
Applica is a leading provider of AI-based Robotic Text Automation for enterprises. The platform automates business processes that require scrutiny and comprehension of documents. Applica’s human brain-inspired Contextual Awareness technology makes it possible to train the platform to new use-cases with just a handful of examples. Thus, Applica can be rapidly deployed by non-experts and set up to self-learn from interactions with end-users. Applica is engineered by a world-class R&D team of 50 PhDs and AI scientists. Applica Robotic Text Automation is used by financial institutions, insurance companies, global law firms and media companies. We are a global technology partner of the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) vendors: UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism.
We are a well-founded series-A startup with offices in New York City, London and Warsaw.
- Identify, develop and deliver new opportunities with existing and new clients in the financial services vertical
- Analyze and understand the potential customers' technical and business needs to pinpoint where Applica can deliver maximum value
- Run product demos
- Participate in account planning and drive qualified lead generation to sales closure
- Help support Proof of Concept with clients during the sales process
- Proven high performing, experienced seller with a track record of bringing new information technologies to market, who can engage with customers, build relationships and have the business acumen and strategic thinking to identify business challenges and solve them
- Proven track record of success with stakeholders at the C-suite level and meeting and/or exceeding quotas
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), or Intelligent Automation is a must
- Experience working with financial services firms, particularly in the context of selling software tools and data-based products and services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years of experience selling software solutions to key decision makers
- 3+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience in the enterprise B2B software
- Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).