At Attune, we strive to make the complex, simple; the time-consuming, easy; and the murky, clear. We are building a platform that fundamentally changes the way small businesses get the insurance they need. What used to take days now can be done in minutes!
Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small business’s access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources, and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to drive change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance Group, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn't easy – but the challenges we’ll tackle together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
We are seeking a dedicated and driven Broker Success Associate to deliver a new, world-class business insurance experience for our customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with insurance experience who is passionate about helping people and solving problems. You will be the voice of Attune, interacting with brokers and agents that rely on us to make their businesses more effective and competitive so they can create an amazing experience for their small business customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide support over email, phone and chat to brokers and policyholders and stay constantly focused on creating the best experience for the customer.
- Look for innovative approaches to solving customer problems
- Help brokers navigate our online experience and facilitate the quoting, binding and endorsement processes
- Become an expert on Attune and our insurance products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams such as marketing or product & engineering to carry through important broker feedback to drive improvements to our customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years of insurance experience a plus
- A P&C license or CPCU designation is a plus
- You have worked in a customer-focused role
- You are process-driven, and rely on data and analytics to evaluate success and make improvements
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are a highly organized person with excellent attention to detail
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY
New York, NY