At Attune, we strive to make the complex, simple; the time-consuming, easy; and the murky, clear. We are building a platform that fundamentally changes the way small businesses get the insurance they need. What used to take days now can be done in minutes!
At the forefront of the InsureTech industry, we are rebuilding how small businesses access insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring businesses to answer hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates necessary data from different sources then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in minutes (not days or weeks).
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to inspire change!
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance Group, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other startups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. Disrupting an industry with data and technology isn't easy, but the challenges we’ll take on together will be some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
About the Opportunity:
Attune is looking for smart, driven, scrappy individuals to master the art of prospecting and generating new business opportunities. In this startup environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with leadership and develop the skills that drive you while also expanding our client database by analyzing, targeting, and developing campaigns to generate new business.
- Cold outreach — you should already be a pro!
- Educate top executives in targeted prospect accounts about our product.
- Orchestrate discussions with executives about their business needs.
- Run a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Strategize with top-producing Sales Managers.
- Use CRM tools to prospect in specific geographic territories and sectors.
- Meet your metrics and all assigned targets.
- Ideally, 1-2 years of experience in sales or another relevant client-facing role. Closing experience is a plus, but not required.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as the ability to collaborate with executives and leaders.
- You are tech-savvy and can easily learn how to use new software programs.
- You are organized and disciplined; much of your success will hinge on your ability to innovate and work autonomously!
- You have strong listening skills and are capable of building relationships to drive success.
- You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude!
- Previous insurance experience not required; however, startup experience is a plus (and a startup mentality is required).