At Attune, we strive to make the complex, simple; the time-consuming, easy; and the murky, clear. We are building a platform that fundamentally changes the way small businesses get the insurance they need. What used to take days now can be done in minutes!
Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small business’ access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources, and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to inspire change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance Group, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn't easy – but the challenges we’ll take on together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.
Attune is looking for smart, driven individuals to master the art of prospecting and generating new business opportunities. In this truly start-up environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with leadership and develop the skills that drive you, while also learning to expand the client database by analyzing, targeting, and developing campaigns to generate new business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Cold outreach? You’re a pro!
- Educate top executives in targeted prospect accounts on our product
- Orchestrate discussions with executives around their business needs
- Run a pipeline of interested prospects
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Use CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Meet SDR metrics and all assigned targets
- 1-2 years of experience in sales as an SDR or another relevant cold-calling sales role. Closing experience is a plus, but not required.
- Previous insurance experience a plus, but not required. Previous startup experience is also a plus (and a startup mentality is required)
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills; you have the ability to collaborate with executives and leaders
- You are tech savvy and can easily learn how to use multiple software programs
- You are organized and self-disciplined; much of your success hinges on your ability to work autonomously
- You have strong listening skills and are capable of building relationships to drive success
- You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude
This role will begin as a remote position but we look forward to having all of our employees back in our NYC offices as soon as it is safe to do so!
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY