This job is no longer active
Avi & Co. is one of the most highly trusted luxury watch retailers located in the heart of the Diamond District. We sell an incredible selection of hard to find timepieces such as Richard Mille, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, and Rolex
Who We Are:
Avi & Co. is one of the most trusted retailers in New York City for pre-owned and unworn luxury watches. We carry a remarkable selection of luxury watches from some of the world’s most renowned watch brands, including Richard Mille, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Rolex, and more. We put the customer experience above all else to create a watch-buying experience like no other. We have a luxurious private showroom in the New York’s Diamond District and a robust e-commerce platform to cater to domestic and international clients.
Avi & Co. is seeking a full-time E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who will curate, develop, implement, and measure campaigns to increase traffic and brand awareness. The ideal candidate should be able to use their strategic and analytical skills to brainstorm and plan creative campaigns and will have final accountability for successful execution and results.
(Included but not limited to)
- Develop and implement e-commerce strategy in order to improve website performance.
- Work with developers to improve overall website capabilities.
- Work with the marketing team in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Drive and increase more traffic on our company website
- Analyze and evaluate current state of Google Ads campaigns
- Stay up to date with watch trends and re-allocate budget as necessary
- Work with sales department and upper management to determine popular watches to promote
- Monitor the production process to ensure the marketing materials demonstrate strong focus and purpose
- Work with in-house copywriter to boost organic traffic through on-page SEO and internal links
- Create comprehensive long-term digital marketing strategies to distinguish and promote the Avi & Co. brand
- Develop and coordinate weekly/bi-weekly campaigns to use on website banners, emails, and additional strategies
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce / consumer web
- Experience with Magento required.
- Experience with ChannelAdvisor, eBay, Chrono24, 1st Dibs, Google Shopping.
- Experience with paid advertising (Google Ads) and organic marketing (SEO)
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar data measurement platforms to monitor demographics, engagement, and conversion
- Candidate must be flexible and have a positive attitude to influence as well as to adapt to changes and work well and efficiently in a high-paced environment and cross-functionally.