This job is no longer active
Back Market revolutionizes the way people buy tech devices. We think it's time to offer a strong and mainstream alternative to new products by making used devices more appealing to potential customers and making them accessible as a strong alternate option.
Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning.
Recognized by Fast Company as one of the World’s most innovative companies, and backed by investors including Goldman Sachs, Back Market is the world's first and leading online marketplace dedicated to professionally-refurbished products. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
As the leader of the US Marketing Team, you will be in charge of driving the demand side of our marketplace, and play a critical role in making Back Market a mainstream alternative to New in the US. Screw new!
Your Mission If You Accept It:
- You will be responsible for driving traffic, customer acquisition and engagement (Merchandising and CRM)
- You will create our US marketing strategic roadmap, and be in charge of its execution
- You will closely manage our US marketing budget through advanced data analytics and thorough reporting
- You will manage a team of 4 (Traffic Manager, CRM manager, Merchandising Manager, Social Media Manager).
- You will collaborate closely with:
- - the SEO team to ensure that organic traffic
- - the Customer care team to optimize user experience (UX)
- - the Brand team to adapt the communication strategy to the US market
- You will be leading all marketing channels execution: creatives, tracking, landing pages, product flows, A/B testing…
- You will be closely following market’s trends and competition
You're at The Right Place If:
- You have at least 10 years of experience in customer acquisition & digital marketing.
- You have at least one highly successful experience scaling a B2C e-commerce platform
- You are passionate about creating and bringing the best experience and value to consumers
- You have experience in managing and motivating teams
- You are a strategist
- You are a Google AdWords and Google Analytics black belt
- You love fast-paced and highly collaborative working environments
- You have excellent communication skills
- Fluency in one or more foreign languages a plus
Backmarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY