Back Market revolutionizes the way people buy tech devices. We think it's time to offer a strong and mainstream alternative to new products by making used devices more appealing to potential customers and making them accessible as a strong alternate option.
Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague, Berlin and Tokyo). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
Reporting to Steven, our Head of CRM, you will be a key contributor to support our fastest growth market by crafting and executing the CRM strategy in the US. You will also work closely with a team of 7 CRM Specialists, based in France and Germany.
Your Mission (If You Accept It) 🥇
- Develop CRM vision and strategy for our US and CA market
- Create an omnichannel (email, app, SMS) and seamless journey for our customers in order to enhance customer retention and LTV
- Managing and optimizing our CRM campaigns in the U.S. and CA
- You will monitor customer experience across channels to engage with our user base (email, web push notifications, mobile notifications)
- You will work closely with the marketing team on cross-channel campaigns
- You will build and iterate on customer lifecycle communications
- You will enhance segmentation and manage database health
- You will review and learn from database growth activity to analyze results in order to constantly learn, test, and improve
- You will continuously benchmark market competitors to define customer behavior and industry best practice
- You will update and distribute weekly status reports and daily sheets, input project data
You are in the right place if: ⭐
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- You have already handled successfully long and cross-team projects in your previous experiences
- You are able to work independently, possess drive and initiative
- You have an exceptional understanding of the U.S. Market
- You have at least 5-6 years of experience in CRM, preferably in B2C
- You understand lifecycle principles and use your strong project management skills to develop campaigns that help solve customer problems
- You are curious about new trends and practices around customer loyalty
- You love fast-paced and highly collaborative working environments
- You already used a CRM campaign management tool / ESPs
It's a BIG PLUS If
- You have previous managerial experience
- You know SQL or any other database management language
- You have HTML / CSS knowledge
- You know email deliverability inside out
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY