Back Market revolutionizes the way people buy tech devices. We think it's time to offer a strong and mainstream alternative to new products by making used devices more appealing to potential customers and making them accessible as a strong alternate option.
Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague, Berlin and Tokyo). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
About the Role
Reporting to Victor, our Head of Merchandising & Catalog, you will be the owner of the US site user journey with 3 pillars:
Merchandising: Administrating the website, ensuring the product offer is commercially strong, developing coherent user journeys
- Increase sale's share of the product recommendation algorithm on the total revenue
- Increase the sales share of our diversification categories (excluding smartphones) in collaboration with the Supply Team, Traffic Managers, CRM Team
- Identify and push best product offers during marketing operations
- Optimize the conversion rate through User Experience optimizations in collaboration with the Product Team
- Maintain and optimize the on-site search experience to increase the Site Search conversion rate
- Run ad hoc sales analysis, web analysis and take appropriate actions to optimize the customer journey
Marketing Campaigns: Plan and execute promotional campaigns
- Develop an on-site product-focused animation plan and write content briefs to support the actions
- Plan, manage and execute the brand promotional calendar and on-site content updates
- Run promotional campaign ad-hoc analysis
Be accountable for the offer on-site
- Follow-up of price competitiveness and development of scalable mechanics that will feature the best-priced offers on-site
- Collaborate with the Catalogue Team to enrich product attributes and optimize the catalog structure to sustain the offer’s growth
Who you are
- You have 5-year minimum experience as a merchandiser, category manager, or related position in e-commerce
- You have a sales-driven spirit with a balance of analytical and creative skills
- Google Analytics (or similar) has no secrets for you
- You have experience with algorithm-based product recommendation systems
- You are a self-motivated initiator, thought-leader, and motivating collaborator that thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-driven environment
- You live and breathe for the 4P’s!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
More Jobs on Planted
R2Net - James Allen
New York, NY