Back Market revolutionizes the way people buy tech devices. We think it's time to offer a strong and mainstream alternative to new products by making used devices more appealing to potential customers and making them accessible as a strong alternate option.
Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
About the Role
The SEO Project Manager is a hands-on position. You will work both independently and with team members, your mission will be to apply best-in-class SEO optimization to rank our websites on top of Google Results (and our brand in our consumers' hearts). You’ll be in charge of implementing our SEO strategy locally to increase our visibility and drive more organic traffic.
Not only that, but you’ll also be part of an exciting, highly skilled SEO team that provides a high level experience in managing organic search optimization with in house software programs and at worldwide scale.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
- Fully manage SEO visibility of your country (USA) and activate all actions to get maximum visibility
- Work with our SEO team to define strategies that can increase our visibility and grow our business
- Conduct semantic audits to detect ranking opportunities
- Create a Content Calendar that fits our audience’s demand
- Create and optimize our SEO content in order to improve organic traffic
- Create partnerships with publishers and influencers to grow our popularity
- Set up and proactively manage projects that align with our strategic goals
- Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to each project
- Participate in weekly progress meetings to discuss our worldwide strategy and share key learnings with our worldwide team
- Participate in our Content Strategy Council to identify our best opportunities
- Lead content agencies to get the best value they can provide in the execution of tasks and processes, ensuring quality and deadline adherence.
You're in The Right Place If: ⭐
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO-focused project management, ideally in an e-commerce platform or at a digital services agency
- English Native speaker
- Strong knowledge of SEO (Content and link building strategies)
- Experience leading multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present data meaningfully
- Ability to learn, adapt, and work quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for and pride in your work
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on clarity and accuracy
- Thorough understanding of the Google Search console, Google Analytics and Keyword research leading software (Ahrefs, Semrush...) are mandatory
- Working knowledge of HTML and content management systems, including WordPress, a plus!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.