Back Market revolutionizes the way people buy tech devices. We think it's time to offer a strong and mainstream alternative to new products by making used devices more appealing to potential customers and making them accessible as a strong alternate option.
Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
About the Role
In May 2021 we launched 2 distinct service plan coverage programs in both EU and the US. Our goal is to offer our customers the best breakage and theft protection plan at the best price in order to give them no reason to buy new high tech products. This is the beginning of a new story for Back Market and we are progressively building a team of experts dedicated to these programs.
We are looking for a Services Project Manager to join our New York Office and work closely with our Global Insurance Manager on various topics from governance to customer experience.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🏅
- Responsible for running the EU and US operations on a daily basis
- Be the point of contact for our EU and US partners
- Responsible for improving customer experience globally EU and US
- Monitor revenue and main KPIs EU and US
- Participate in launching new countries in North America (Canada) and in EU (UK)
- Embody the B2C Services team on US soil
- Develop our knowledge of US customers
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF: ⭐
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Management Consulting or as a Project Manager in a fast-paced environment
- You have a real interest in eCommerce, marketing and delivering the best customer journey/experience
- You have experience within the affinity insurance market. Experience in a consumer fintech or insurtech is a plus
- You have proven track record negotiating and contracting with partners
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication, track record of successful presentation to Senior Leadership, leading to high impact
- Outstanding influencing skill: track record of working successfully with multiple functions and to align with diverse teams on a common goal
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
More Jobs on Planted
Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO)
New York, NY