Billie: razors for womankind!
Hi, hello! We’re Billie, the new body brand for womankind. We’re making daily routines a little more delightful and a lot more affordable.
Billie launched in 2017 as a female-first shaving company in a male-dominated industry. Since then, we’ve raised $35 million from top investors, we’ve had candid conversations about female body hair, and we’ve worked hard to deliver premium shave and body care products without the pink tax.
We believe great companies are built by great people. Billie is a collective of passionate, highly-motivated, and whip-smart individuals who take enormous pride in building our company together.
We’re based in Soho (NYC) and our team is growing. We’re looking for people who can think like business owners, no matter what role they’re in. We value different ideas, team collaboration, and people who love what they do. Come chat with us!
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the voice of Billie, helping customers resolve inquiries through helpful and kind interactions via text, email, and phone calls.
- Record and surface customer feedback and insights to allow for continual improvement of the customer experience.
- Leverage internal systems to manage the fulfillment process for orders.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 1 year of customer-facing experience, ideally at a startup or e-commerce brand.
- Superior written and oral communication skills!
- Active listening skills to understand the needs of our customers.
- A team player with a "no task is too small" attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Someone who is moved by the idea that you can help the overall business by being the voice of the customer.
- Familiarity with Zendesk or other customer experience systems is preferred! Tech-savvy a must.
Candidates must be able to work 40 hours per week and may be required to work schedules that include daytime, evening, and weekend shifts.