Billie: razors for womankind!
Billie is looking for a Customer Experience Lead to manage, develop, and inspire our growing Customer Experience Associate workforce! You'll play an integral role in helping build out our customer experience processes, systems, team culture. Are you in? Read on!
- Lead a team of Customer Experience Associates that delivers exceptional service to customers through phone, email, and text
- Manage performance through coaching, developing, and motivating your team, to ensure they meet quality goals, productivity standards, and other KPIs
- Responsible for handling customer escalations, ensuring that all interactions receive top-notch support and empathy throughout their experience with Billie
- Spend 20% of your time on the frontlines with customers (email, text, phones) to understand the pain points for customer and the team and be an expert of all our processes
- Be a knowledge expert on internal systems and processes to ensure timely resolution of customer interactions and escalations
- Manage team scheduling process to ensure all channels are covered throughout Customer Experience operating hours
- Actively seek opportunities and provide feedback to leadership to improve the tools, systems, SOPs, overall customer support
- Participate in the hiring, onboarding, and training of new Customer Experience Associates
- Schedule and lead weekly check-ins, Quarterly goal setting and Performance Snapshots, and Annual Reviews to monitor goal alignment and performance
What you'll need:
- A track record in building and managing high performing teams; you know how to hire, engage, and retain the best talent
- 3+ years in customer experience with 1+ years of people management (5 or more direct reports)
- Deep knowledge of Zendesk or other customer experience systems
- A customer-first mindset with a proactive and empathic approach to problem-solving
- Strong communication skills when interacting with customers, direct reports, or cross-functional groups
- A positive, yet data-driven leader who maintains a high standard of productivity and quality
- Proven ability in implementing customer-focused initiatives with a focus on efficiency, team engagement, and customer satisfaction
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think creatively when it comes creating memorable customer experiences
- Someone who is moved by the idea that you can help the overall business by being the voice of the customer
*Ability to work 40 hours per week. Hours can include days, evenings, and weekends. This is a full-time, NYC based position.
Billie, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.