Bipsync combines centralized, easy-to-use Research Management Software with powerful process management and data integrations in a scalable, highly configurable platform built for investment management.
We're looking for a self-motivated ADA who can bring a smart, thoughtful and hands-on approach to our demand generation and customer acquisition process to help drive revenue growth objectives.
A central part of our customer acquisition team, the ADA will work in a truly cross-functional capacity –marketing, sales, customer success – as we enter our next exciting phase of company growth. The ADA is responsible for positioning and promoting Bipsync to our target markets; attracting and qualifying prospects that convert into customers.
This is a full-time position based out of our New York office. Currently due to COVID-19, the company is working 100% remotely.
About the Role
The ADA uniquely bridges marketing and sales to touch all aspects of revenue operations. You'll devise and execute on lead generation to source and qualify new prospects, build and facilitate outbound campaigns with the sales team and develop education campaigns and events for the market.
You'll also be customer-facing. The ADA is often the first point of contact for new prospects and represents our product and company to leaders from the investment community to help them understand how Bipsync can realize value for their business and processes.
- Help deliver our inbound marketing plan to drive demand engine via SEO, social, content, etc.
- Collaborate with sales on account-based outbound schedule, craft email campaigns, execute cadences and follow-up activities.
- Contact and qualify leads and prospects driven from demand campaigns.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in industry events, webinars and media partnership programs.
- Own target audience, activity and campaign lists in marketing/sales automation systems, and support the wider team in sales ops initiatives.
- Measure, optimize and report on success of demand generation, and prospect qualification activities, against pipeline goals.
- Propose new ideas and processes for acquisition processes.
You’re a curious, fast-learner with a positive attitude who wants to get stuck-in to the process of end-to-end revenue operations in a start-up environment. You like wearing a lot of different hats (but can do so while being organized and effective) and are willing to work outside your comfort zone. You’ll be able to quickly get to an understanding of the needs of our customers in the professional investment industry and how Bipsync addresses them.
- 1-3 years of experience in business dev/marketing/sales in a B2B environment. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Investment management or SaaS industry experience beneficial.
- Tech-savvy, familiarity with sales and marketing stacks (Salesforce, Hubspot) preferable.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills, can give a confident product intro and write an eloquent e-mail.
Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS company with a product thoughtfully-designed to optimize knowledge management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers. Launched in 2014, Bipsync’s modern Research Management Software (RMS) has quickly established a foothold and reputation in the market and is now the leader in its space. Our customers rely on our modern, mobile, design-focused software to help give them an edge in their investments.
Working at Bipsync
We’re a fast-growing startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, an intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by smart, creative people who want to build and deliver extraordinary products for an underserved market. We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible scheduling
- Optional travel to UK (Paused due to Covid)