Bipsync combines centralized, easy-to-use Research Management Software with powerful process management and data integrations in a scalable, highly configurable platform built for investment management.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive (AE) to help drive new business and achieve revenue targets. As a member of the fully- dedicated sales team, you will bring a consultative approach to help drive our revenue growth objectives. You will own the day-to-day relationship with qualified prospect accounts, which range from startup hedge funds to $70Bn+ multi-strategy firms and global allocators and asset managers.
This is a full-time position based out of our New York office. Currently due to COVID-19, the company is working 100% remotely.
About the Role
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales life-cycle and pipeline, and for achieving or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Work with Leadership to collaboratively develop a plan to achieve sales targets and track to agreed KPIs
- Actively follow-up with qualified inbound and outbound leads generated by Marketing & Sales Development Associates, self-generate new prospect opportunities, and gather referrals
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales
- Drive opportunities forward through the sales pipeline to the point of a product trial, and on to converting prospects to clients
- Conduct online and in-person demos of the Bipsync Platform to multiple stakeholders in prospect accounts
- Partner with Customer Service to successfully complete product trials
- Negotiate contracts, and support prospect due-diligence process.
- Regularly maintain Salesforce and related tools for accurate and current contact, account and opportunity records
- Provide thoughtful, regular feedback to Leadership, Marketing, and Customer Support to inform constant improvement in sales operations
- You are a passionate about the company and the products you sell
- You are organized and diligent
- You are and quick witted and curious, and have a desire for continuous improvement in your work
- You are coachable, and like being a coach
- You are results driven with a positive, can-do attitude even when working with challenging clients
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats as part of a small, close-knit team
- Bachelors degree and 4-6 years of experience in a client-facing and sales quota carrying role
- Experience selling into investment management a must.
- Tech savvy, comfortable using CRM, service desk software, video conferencing and analytics
- Goal-oriented with strong initiative and follow through.
- You are highly organized and consultative with savvy business acumen.
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation, product demo and write an eloquent e-mail
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a prospective customer really needs and why they need it.
Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS company with a product thoughtfully-designed to optimize knowledge management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers. Launched in 2014, Bipsync’s modern Research Management Software (RMS) has quickly established a foothold and reputation in the market and is now the leader in its space. Our customers rely on our modern, mobile, design-focused software to help give them an edge in their investments.
Working at Bipsync
We’re a fast-growing startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, an intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by smart, creative people who want to build and deliver extraordinary products for an underserved market. We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary (including uncapped commission) and equity package
- Health and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible scheduling
- Optional travel to UK (Paused due to Covid)