Bipsync combines centralized, easy-to-use Research Management Software with powerful process management and data integrations in a scalable, highly configurable platform built for investment management.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing and strengthening relationships with our customers, maintaining an excellent retention rate, and driving adoption of Bipsync across your accounts. As owners of the day-to-day relationship, CSMs make sure our customers extract maximum value from their research automation investment in Bipsync.
- Provide customer service and manage customer inquiries.
- Monitor customer usage and engagement to drive adoption.
- Support on-site business reviews and ongoing training programs.
- Compile and relay customer feedback to improve service quality.
- Enlighten customers with insights from their data and industry trends.
- Be an expert on trends and best practices for research automation.
You are passionate about proactively providing outstanding customer service for all post-sales activities. You have a positive, can-do attitude even when working with challenging clients. You enjoy wearing multiple hats as part of a small, close-knit team and you’re willing to work outside your comfort zone.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in account management / customer support in a B2B, client-facing position.
- Investment management industry experience preferred.
- Tech-savvy; comfortable using CRM, service desk software, video conferencing, and analytics.
- Highly organized and consultative with savvy business acumen.
- Strong communication skills — can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail.
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity package. There is the potential for a discretionary bonus on top of the base salary.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible scheduling and unlimited vacation policy.
- Optional travel to the U.K.