Bipsync combines centralized, easy-to-use Research Management Software with powerful process management and data integrations in a scalable, highly configurable platform built for investment management.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) - Implementation Specialist to entrust with onboarding Bipsync prospects and clients and the ongoing relationships and well-being of Bipsync’s customers.
A central part of our customer success team, the Implementation Specialist works in close collaboration with our business and product development teams to deliver exceptional technical customer service, support and consultation from initial trial through ongoing client services. Responsible for configuration, onboarding, user training requirements, and acting as ongoing technical liaison, you’ll ensure our customers extract maximum value from their investment in Bipsync.
About the Role
You will be responsible for getting Bipsync prospects and customers up and running on new installations as efficiently as possible and will act as the ongoing technical liaison for clients, managing customer enquiries and ensuring high levels of service across your accounts. Working with our Product and Business teams, you’ll help streamline all parts of this process, leading on configuration, onboarding, and user training requirements for customers.
- Communicate and consult with prospects and customers to discover deployment requirements and identify best practice implementation.
- Spec, configure, and iterate on new Bipsync installations as per customer requirements. Monitor customer usage and engagement to drive adoption.
- Collaborate with Development team to manage data migrations, API integrations, and any customized dashboards or reporting.
- Support regular business reviews and ongoing training programs.
- Compile and relay customer feedback to improve service quality.
- Act as liaison between end-users and the Development team; compile, relay, and advise on customer feedback to improve service quality.
- Be an expert on trends and best practices for research technology.
You are passionate about proactively providing outstanding customer service for all pre- and post-sales technical activities. You always have a positive, can-do attitude when working with clients and have a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in account management / customer support in a B2B environment.
- Investment management or SaaS industry experience beneficial.
- Highly organized and consultative with savvy business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills; you can give a confident presentation and write an eloquent e-mail.
Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS company with a product thoughtfully-designed to optimize knowledge management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers. Launched in 2014, Bipsync’s modern Research Management Software (RMS) has quickly established a foothold and reputation in the market and is now the leader in its space. Our customers rely on our modern, mobile, design-focused software to help give them an edge in their investments.
Working at Bipsync
We’re a fast-growing startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, an intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by smart, creative people who want to build and deliver extraordinary products for an underserved market. We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary with the potential for a discretionary bonus on top of the base salary.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus commuter benefits and 401(k).
- Flexible remote working and unlimited vacation policy.