Bipsync combines centralized, easy-to-use Research Management Software with powerful process management and data integrations in a scalable, highly configurable platform built for investment management.
We are seeking a Project Manager to manage complex software implementation projects from initial trial/POC through full go-live rollout for prospects and clients of Bipsync's industry-leading SaaS RMS platform. This is an outstanding full-time opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded individual to join a VC-funded startup with clear product-market fit as we scale the business.
About the Role
The Implementation Project Manager must be able to handle multiple concurrent software implementation projects from initial trial/POC through full go-live rollout. For each implementation project, the Project Manager will own:
1. Project coordination, scheduling and communications, including:
- Organizing & leading client-facing project calls/meetings (recurring and ad-hoc)
- Generating pre-call agendas/post-call follow up correspondence
- Delivering formal periodic implementation project Email Updates
- Liaising between client and internal Bipsync teams (sales, customer success & product)
- Communicating effectively with the client and internal Bipsync teams regarding roadblocks, risk assessments, and program milestone highlights
2. Management, maintenance & improvement of internal project processes, including:
- Assessing project goals, scope, timeline, and deliverables
- Internal coordination across commercial & product teams during project execution
- Internal hand-off processes from Sales team / to Account Management team
- Developing repeatable & scalable processes to improve project quality & delivery
- Contributing to the internal knowledge database to share lessons learned with others
3. Production & maintenance of key client project deliverables & artifacts, including:
- Formal Project Plan (including GANTT Timeline & Milestones)
- Project Scoping/Assessment Forms & Commercial Scope of Work (SoW)
- Project Issue Tracker
- Other related materials using existing templates and/or by developing new assets
- You are an evangelist for the companies and products that you work with
- You are organized, diligent and an outstanding communicator
- You are results driven and always have a positive, can-do attitude even when working with challenging clients
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats as part of a small, close-knit team, and you're willing to work outside your comfort zone.
- 5+ years of project management experience implementing complex B2B SaaS/software
- Experience managing customer expectations, delivering customer-ready communications and conducting meetings or presentations
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Mastery of JIRA and Microsoft Project (or comparable tools)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS company with a product thoughtfully-designed to optimize knowledge management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers. Launched in 2014, Bipsync’s modern Research Management Software (RMS) has quickly established a foothold and reputation in the market and is now the leader in its space. Our customers rely on our modern, mobile, design-focused software to help give them an edge in their investments.
Working at Bipsync
We’re a fast-growing startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, an intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by smart, creative people who want to build and deliver extraordinary products for an underserved market. We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible scheduling
- Optional travel to UK (Paused due to Covid)