Bipsync combines centralized, easy-to-use Research Management Software with powerful process management and data integrations in a scalable, highly configurable platform built for investment management.
We are seeking an Implementation Project Manager to drive the setup and configuration of Bipsync’s industry-leading SaaS RMS software for its prospects and clients. This person will have had previous experience in the financial services industry and be familiar with SaaS FinTech products and different third-party vendors.
About the Role
The Implementation Project Manager will interpret, understand and document client business requirements and translate those needs into the setup and configuration of Bipsync’s products. The PM will partner with Bipsnyc’s internal support, services, and sales teams while managing scope, timeline, billing, and budget.
- Manage all phases of the implementation lifecycle, from sales turnover and kickoff to go-live launch and turnover to the Customer Success team
- Coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental and cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure
- Assess and help form project goals, scope, timeline, and deliverables
- Develop, manage and routinely publish project plans and related materials with and for stakeholders utilizing Bipsync standard templates
- As an SME, effectively communicate product features, functions, and benefits to client, emphasizing Bipsync Best Practices
- Communicate effectively with the client and internal Bipsync teams regarding, roadblocks, risk assessments, and program milestone highlights.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base so you can share lessons learned with other resources.
- Provide hands-on training to customers for installation and operation of Bipsync products
- You are an evangelist for the companies and products that you work with
- You are organized and diligent
- You provide outstanding levels of customer service and communication
- You are results driven and always have a positive, can-do attitude even when working with challenging clients
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats as part of a small, close-knit team, and you're willing to work outside your comfort zone.
- 2+ years or more of hands-on implementation experience with SaaS web applications in the Financial Services industry
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing customer expectations, delivering customer-ready communications and conducting meetings or presentations
- Experience installing online and mobile products and integrating into different core providers & third-party vendors
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, and assertiveness
- Strong analytical, organization, planning, time management, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable and able to operate in complex environments while successfully managing simultaneous projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. PMP Certification is preferred
Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS company with a product thoughtfully-designed to optimize knowledge management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers. Launched in 2014, Bipsync’s modern Research Management Software (RMS) has quickly established a foothold and reputation in the market and is now the leader in its space. Our customers rely on our modern, mobile, design-focused software to help give them an edge in their investments.
Working at Bipsync
We’re a fast-growing startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, an intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by smart, creative people who want to build and deliver extraordinary products for an underserved market. We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible scheduling
- Optional travel to UK (Paused due to Covid)
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
New York, NY