Bipsync combines centralized, easy-to-use Research Management Software with powerful process management and data integrations in a scalable, highly configurable platform built for investment management.
About the Role
- Own the operation and administration critical Sales & Marketing systems, including Salesforce, SalesLoft, Hubspot.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across key Sales & Marketing Systems.
- Report, measure, and refine KPIs, create forecasts and build dashboards for the teams to easily understand the health of the business and to help them hit their goals
- Troubleshoot and refine flows, rules and processes to maximize efficiency of systems.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of growth goals.
- Operate and refine a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecasting and planning.
- Monitor dashboards daily and communicate actionable insights to Sales & Marketing leaders to guide short and long-term execution of targeted goals.
- Create charts, data sets, slides, and supporting documentation for all Sales meetings, QBRs, and other critical meetings.
- Self-sufficient, forward and critical thinking, independent problem solver, and able to work with little direct supervision
- You have the ability to prioritize work, pivot quickly to new demands and priorities while driving a high sense of urgency.
- You possess an inquisitive mind, constantly think of ways to make a system more efficient and organized.
- You have a passion for digging deep, finding the "why" and surfacing overlooked trends and indicators that could lead to better GTM decisions.
- You have a high degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a nimble team player with a sense of urgency, energized by building, measuring, and iterating to generate results.
- A strong and confident communicator, you can easily express your ideas and opinions verbally, in writing and orally.
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required, preferably in Math, Finance, or Statistics
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets experience and experience analyzing complex data sets.
- 1 year work experience for a tech company, preferably in Finance or Revenue Operations
- Hands-on experience using and administering some of the following systems: Hubspot, Salesforce, Salesloft, Cirrus.
- Understanding of and experience with Sales & Marketing SaaS KPIs and other Key Metrics
- Experience in forecasting, data analytics, and modeling
Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS company with a product thoughtfully-designed to optimize knowledge management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers. Launched in 2014, Bipsync’s modern Research Management Software (RMS) has quickly established a foothold and reputation in the market and is now the leader in its space. Our customers rely on our modern, mobile, design-focused software to help give them an edge in their investments.
Working at Bipsync
We’re a fast-growing startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, an intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by smart, creative people who want to build and deliver extraordinary products for an underserved market. We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible scheduling
- Optional travel to UK (Paused due to Covid)