Bipsync combines centralized, easy-to-use Research Management Software with powerful process management and data integrations in a scalable, highly configurable platform built for investment management.
We are looking for a self-motivated sales Sales Development Associate (SDA) who can bring a consultative approach to help drive our revenue growth objectives.
As SDA you be the first point of contact for leads and prospects, working closely and collaboratively with our sales and marketing teams to effectively qualify opportunities. You will be in partnership with Account Executives and Marketing to progress opportunities through the sales pipeline.
This is a full-time position based out of our New York office. Currently due to COVID-19, the company is working 100% remotely.
About the Role
As a SDA, you will be involved in all aspects of the sales lifecycle and pipeline development:
- Work with Marketing to help build and facilitate personalized outbound marketing and sales campaigns
- Research, create and manage target audience lists in marketing and sales automation systems
- Track results and follow-up with engaged prospects to answer questions and further qualify them in order to progress to a demo.
- Partner with Account Executives, and Marketing and Sales Leadership to develop tactical action plans to reach prospects by assigned coverage, key client segments, regions, etc.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our sales and marketing teams to refine methods for qualifying prospects.
- Partner with the Marketing team to engage and qualify leads driven from inbound campaigns and events
- Schedule and deliver persuasive online product demos and intros
- Work with Leadership to keep content and processes in our sales and marketing automation systems up to date
- Assist with RFPs and Due Diligence Questionnaires as needed
- You are a self-starter with a positive attitude
- You are highly organized and possess savvy business acumen
- You are able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can effectively demonstrate products
- You are empathetic, and have a knack for understanding what a prospect really needs and why they need it.
- 1-3 years of experience in business dev/sales in a B2B client-facing position.
- Investment management industry experience beneficial
- Tech-savvy, familiar with Salesforce (CRM), marketing automation software, Microsoft Office Suite, video conferencing and analytics.
- Bachelors degree preferred
Bipsync is a fast-growing, venture-funded SaaS company with a product thoughtfully-designed to optimize knowledge management and processes for multi-billion dollar asset managers. Launched in 2014, Bipsync’s modern Research Management Software (RMS) has quickly established a foothold and reputation in the market and is now the leader in its space. Our customers rely on our modern, mobile, design-focused software to help give them an edge in their investments.
Working at Bipsync
We’re a fast-growing startup with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, an intimate team structure, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by smart, creative people who want to build and deliver extraordinary products for an underserved market. We offer a competitive salary and significant benefits in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary (including uncapped commission) and equity package
- Health and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible scheduling
- Optional travel to UK (Paused due to Covid)