This job is no longer active
BoardVitals helps educate the doctors of tomorrow.
We are looking for an innately empathetic, positive Customer Operations Specialist to connect with our customers — answering questions, resolving issues, and being the resident expert on the BoardVitals platform. Our Customer Operations Specialists are the heart of our business and have a major impact on our continued success. This is a role with the ability to make a huge impact. We are a small, but mighty team with the shared goal of making a huge impact in the healthcare industry.
BoardVitals is the leading test preparation platform for the medical specialties. We also help physicians meet their annual credentialing requirements. The company has trained over 100,000 physicians, nurses, dentists, and technicians.
- Act as the voice of BoardVitals, spending your days on the front lines interacting with our customers via email and on the phone.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with care and respect by listening to their problems and offering concrete resolutions.
- Consistently deliver personalized service while meeting quality and productivity goals.
- Share customer feedback and information with other team members in order to continuously improve and evolve the customer experience.
- Identify technical errors and user error trends by call and email tracking, peer discussion, and internal dialog and report those trends to management and appropriate departments.
- Contribute to a positive, energetic team culture!
BA/BS or 2+ years of experience working in a customer service focused environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills– you have ideas for how to make a situation or service more efficient and successful and think quickly on your feet to resolve issues as they arise
- Skilled with Google Docs and other collaboration tools
- Operate with urgency - you are accountable for your work, and are passionate about getting results
- Empathy, warmth, humility, and a sense of humor, with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- A happy, positive attitude that empowers you to assist and delight our customers every day
- Experience using Hubspot and other CRM tools a plus
What makes someone a great fit at BoardVitals?
- Kind, patient, positive, empathetic and adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- A go getter and eager to take on customer challenges
- Strategic problem solver
- Cool as a cucumber under pressure
- Strong sense of accountability
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Self-motivated, a gifted self-manager, and have the mindset that no job is too small
- An entrepreneurial spirit and look for new ways to contribute!
Evening, weekend, and holiday availability is a must for this position.You'll work 35-40 hours a week, with the flexibility to work some shifts from home. Training and meetings are held in our NYC office. Currently, we are all working from home, but are looking for a team member who can work out of our office in Manhattan (Herald Square), when it opens again.
We are specifically looking for someone who can work Monday - Friday, 12 pm - 8 pm - some evening and holiday hours will be required during peak seasons.