This job is no longer active
We make it simple and affordable to get expert, personalized treatment for depression and anxiety from the comfort of home.
Brightside offers comprehensive, data-driven, and user friendly depression and anxiety care from the privacy of home to help more people overcome depression and live their lives. We’re redefining depression and anxiety care for the telemedicine age.
We’re looking for an outstanding growth marketer to optimize and scale cost-effective growth campaigns across digital channels. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and be part of a fast-growing company that is making a massive impact.
- Develop and manage growth marketing strategies, including channels, metrics, and spend
- Select appropriate tools and resources to support execution — we’re already using Segment, Mixpanel, GTM, Customer.io, FullStory, and more.
- Collaborate with brand marketing to support the creation of effective creative and content
- Manage and execute strategies to acquire, convert, and retain users.
- Use data to derive key insights and refine and enhance programs.
- Hit growth targets while maintaining target Customer Acquisition Cost.
- You're an experienced growth marketer, with at least 3 years of experience driving user growth at a consumer business.
- In addition to paid marketing on platforms like facebook and google, you also think a lot about conversions at every step of the funnel, SEO, and email
- Passionate about building an innovative new approach to help more people with depression and anxiety.
- Data-driven and methodical.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- A good collaborator and communicator.
- A doer and problem-solver.
- Able to thrive in a flexible startup environment with significant autonomy.
- We're a team of digital health veterans passionate about changing the way people get depression treatment.
- We're user-focused, empathetic, and design-driven.
- We're uncompromising in our clinical standards, data-driven, and evidence-based.
- We're a team that appreciates balance, diversity, and happiness!
- We're people who have seen depression up close, whether ourselves or with people we love, and we want to make an impact.
Brightside is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity improves our working environment and our ability to offer a high value service to our customers.
What Our Customers Say:
“Brightside gave me access to care that I so desperately needed but otherwise would not have had the time or energy to pursue. The process has been seamless, professional, and has made a world of a difference in my daily life.” — Lindsay W.
“Brightside has saved my life. I would recommend this to everyone. I finally feel that I am able to breathe again and starting to return back to the person I used to know and love. I have only been using it for a short period of time but already know that over time, things will continue to improve. Thank you!” — Melissa M.
“I love the ease and comfort Brightside affords me as a busy individual. I feel safe discussing symptoms or feelings with my Brightside physician. Completing check-ins and working through the self-paced therapy modules are tasks I look forward to! It is very satisfactory to see my progress charted from week to week. I am very thankful that Brightside exists and will continue to use this service as long as I need!” — Katie G.