This job is no longer active
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Customer Experience Assistant Manager - Brilliant Earth, Boston
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
The Customer Experience Assistant Manager for our Boston location will build, lead and mentor a team of dedicated Concierges, Customer Experience Assistants, and Jewelry Consultants responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers. The Customer Experience team members efficiently and effectively execute a personalized showroom experience with our fine jewelry customers. As the team’s manager, you will foster an environment of partnership & positivity, bias toward action, and commitment to the customer. The Customer Experience Manager assists in leading the team to achieve and exceed sales and customer experience goals, directly impacting the growth of the company and the individual team members. We are searching for a motivated and dedicated team leader to drive success.
The ideal candidate will be able to work a Friday - Tuesday schedule.
- Assist in the recruitment and management of a Customer Experience team in a fast-paced environment, focused on achieving sales targets, team KPIs, and providing a luxury experience to all customers.
- Work closely with the Retail Operations team to maintain a luxury environment in the showroom.
- Maintain an efficient and highly functional showroom and office, ensuring that the team is meeting a high standard of customer service.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by guiding customers through purchasing decisions, such as diamond options and custom designs.
- Respond to customer inquiries over phone, email and live chat, and ensure that high standards are upheld by the team.
- Conduct in-person customer appointments to present jewelry in our private showroom, creating a truly personalized experience in a luxury goods environment.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience by designing and implementing efficiency improvement initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Problem-solve customer experience escalations, in partnership with operations and customer care, ensuring the best possible experience for all customers.
- Partner with Workforce Operations Analysts to create and maintain a team schedule to provide coverage for all necessary duties and appointments.
- Collaborate across departments on special projects in operations, merchandising, marketing, HR and customer care.
- Must have experience managing people in retail or direct to consumer sales, store leadership or keyholder experience a plus
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of recruiting and growing high performing and accountable teams
- BA degree or equivalent, preferred
- A true passion for helping people and creating positive customer service experiences
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style, while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively to achieve business goals
- Robust CRM software experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Understanding and acceptance of diversity, equity, inclusion and workplace belonging concepts
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.