This job is no longer active
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice — we want to hear yours!
Our Customer Experience Sales Assistants are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The Customer Experience Sales Assistants will be responsible for guiding the customer through the life of the sale through any one of our engaging sales platforms: in-person and virtual appointments, phones, or live-chat! You will take a consultative approach towards customer inquiries regarding our luxury product line to assist in finding the best jewelry match for each customer.
The goal of the Sales and Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers' lives. The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a Customer Experience team member, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth while developing your sales and customer service skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, maintain, and close inbound sales leads in a high-volume capacity while focusing on a luxury customer experience.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing support and responding to customer inquiries through live chats, phone calls, and/or in-person appointments.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the Brilliant Earth sales team by critically thinking and implementing customer feedback.
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions, such as rings settings selections and diamond options.
- Create a truly one-on-one e-commerce experience reflecting our luxury brand and product quality.
- Maintain demonstrated responsibility and accountability for meeting individual and team goals in a sales-focused environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Robust sales skills and experience working in an e-commerce or retail environment.
- A dedicated desire to connect with customers, solve problems, and create lasting, positive experiences with each customer interaction.
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- Strong computer and systems skills — experience with a CRM system or customer-focused channel software system preferred.
- The ability to adhere to and implement security policies and procedures regarding high value products.
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible work environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability.
- A team-oriented mindset with the ability to work collaboratively.
- An eager-to-learn attitude and desire to grow in a dynamic work environment.
- An interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products.