Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Customer Experience Assistant, Sales - Seattle
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. If you would like to learn more about Brilliant Earth, check out this video!
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
About the role:
Our Customer Experience Sales Assistants are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The Customer Experience Sales Assistants will be responsible for guiding the customer through the life of the sale through any one of our engaging sales platforms: in-person and virtual appointments, phones, or live-chat! These team members take a consultative approach towards customer inquiries regarding our luxury product line to assist in finding the best jewelry match for each customer. The goal of the Sales and Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers' lives. Curious about a day in the life? Learn more on our blog here.
The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a Customer Experience team member, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth while partnering closely with leaders to develop your sales and customer service skills!
The ideal candidate will be able to work a schedule that includes weekend days between the hours of 10 am - 7 pm. This role is in-office at our Seattle location.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, maintain, and close inbound sales leads in a high-volume capacity, while focusing on a luxury customer experience, reflective of the high-quality product.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by responding to customer inquiries and providing assistance through live chats, phone calls, and/or in-person appointments.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the Brilliant Earth sales team by critically thinking and implementing customer feedback.
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions such as rings settings selections and diamond options.
- Maintain demonstrated responsibility and accountability for meeting personal metrics as well as quarterly team targets in a sales focused environment.
- Develop and demonstrate product knowledge as it pertains to our diamonds, gemstones, and fine jewelry.
You’re a great candidate if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred
- Robust sales skills and experience working in an ecommerce or retail environment
- A dedicated desire to engage with customers, solve problems, create lasting positive experiences with each customer interaction
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication, while consistently maintaining high attention to detail
- Proficiency with computer and software systems. Practical experience with a CRM system or customer focused channel software system, preferred
- An ability to adhere to and implement security policies and procedures regarding high value products
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability with an eager to learn attitude and desire to grow in a dynamic work environment
- A team-oriented mindset with an ability to work collaboratively
- An interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
Hire an Esquire