This job is no longer active
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Customer Experience Receptionist — Brilliant Earth (Denver, CO)
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Chicago encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice — we want to hear yours!
Our Customer Experience Receptionists are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The goal of the Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers' lives. This team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a team member, you will serve as the face of our company while greeting customers and ensuring the best possible experience when visiting our showrooms.
This full-time position has the following schedule:
- Sundays and Mondays from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing exceptional service and a welcoming environment during their visits to our showroom.
- Greet and welcome guests with enthusiasm, warmth, and professionalism.
- Assist and guide customers to appropriate Sales Representatives, setting expectations in our waiting room.
- Assist in maintaining clean, organized, and welcoming environments for customers throughout their visit. This includes setting up and breaking down the showrooms, refreshing the waiting room, and monitoring room temperature, music level, etc. to maximize comfort for guests.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to and supporting the sales team.
- Assist walk-in clients by matching them with an available Sales Representative or scheduling them for a return visit.
- Follow up with customers to reschedule missed appointments.
- Gracefully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all guests.
- Send and receive products to and from our SF headquarters and reconcile inventory against the system.
- Manage the security of goods and follow operational policy and procedure.
- Conduct post-sale appointments to assist and educate customers returning for pick-ups, exchanges, re-sizing, and other inquiries.
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a retail and or hospitality environment preferred.
- A passion for providing exceptional service and experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills.
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products.