This job is no longer active
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Customer Experience Training Assistant — Brilliant Earth, Denver
Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Chicago encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice — we want to hear yours!
The Customer Experience Training Assistant will assist in the scheduling and administration of training sessions for the Customer Experience Team and will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers. This is a hands-on, detail-oriented role that requires a desire to organize, track, and facilitate training modules. You will be involved in continuous training and process improvements to better serve our employees and customers and improve operational effectiveness. As Brilliant Earth’s dedicated Customer Experience Training Assistant, you will have the opportunity to help shape our customer experience and have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Schedule training modules for new hires on the fast-growing Customer Experience team.
- Track new hire progression through training programs, ensure team members are moving efficiently through the process, and update managers accordingly.
- Administer training sessions and act as a point of contact for new hires through the learning process.
- Maintain and update training materials.
- Analyze Customer Experience Training team metrics to ensure performance standards are met and identify performance trends or concerns at the team and individual level.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience team managers and Human Resources to identify training needs.
- Support process improvements with effective training programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record of high performance in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with a focus on execution, problem-solving, and improving processes.
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to communicate concepts and processes in an easy-to-understand matter to diverse audiences.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability.
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills; ERP system and LMS system experience preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter.
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations.