Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Jewelry Designer – Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth is hiring a Jewelry Designer to join our team. As a member of this team, you will work closely with our Product Development and Custom Design teams to assist with the design process from conception to launch. In this role, you will produce hand-drawn renderings and digital mockups for the development of distinctive new rings and fine jewelry, consistent with Brilliant Earth’s unique design aesthetic and current industry trends. Join our close-knit group of creative problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth design meets exceptional standards of quality and craftsmanship.
- Drive the design process for distinctive new rings and fine jewelry pieces, by brainstorming and developing new design concepts, producing hand drawn sketches, digital mockups and prototypes, placing purchase orders, implementing revisions and performing final quality assurance checks
- Research and stay abreast of on-trend fashion, as well as classic jewelry inspiration
- Ensure consistency with Brilliant Earth’s distinctive design and quality standards, as well as manufacturability of pieces
- Accurately document design details for a range of new product development types
- Organize and maintain design files for accuracy and efficiency
- Collaborate with the Merchandising team to ensure designs reflect customer demand and address key trends and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the eCommerce and marketing team to provide design inspiration insights and specific product details
- Work closely with our Merchandising team to capture assortment needs and create fresh concepts consistent with planned launch stories
- Support our Custom Sales team by developing hand drawn sketches and digital mockups for lead conversion, design quoting, and manufacturing
- Bridal and fine jewelry design experience required
- Robust computer skills, including: proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft applications, and basic 3D CAD software skills
- Ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally, with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Exceptional attention to detail, and ability to adhere to design standards
- Highly organized, with ability to prioritize time effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter, with strong ability to work on a team to execute projects
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
The targeted budget for this position is $50-55k. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits. We offer maternity and paternity leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to WorkLifeMatters, an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth is committed to the principles of Equal Employment. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State, and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative