Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Office Coordinator – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth is hiring a hands-on, results oriented Office Coordinator responsible for assisting in creating and nurturing a positive, hardworking culture through initiatives relating to maintaining and supporting a productive, efficient, enjoyable, and safe working environment. This position is responsible for contributing to the Human Resources function as well as Office Administration, including but not limited to managing facilities maintenance, I.T. troubleshooting, HR administration, and keeping a close eye on anything and everything that affects the performance and well-being of the staff, both internally and externally. The Office Coordinator is adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. You will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth and culture while growing in responsibility and developing your problem solving and project management skills. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and be bright, organized, energetic and dependable.
This role requires full-time in-office attendance in our Denver office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Consistently work to improve the office environment providing a safe, productive, and pleasant workspace for all departments and employees utilizing forward thinking and creative problem-solving techniques.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of office furniture and fixtures, equipment, cleaning and organizational supplies.
- Execute and organize service contracts and visits for equipment and office maintenance
- Interface with vendors – building mgmt. and supply companies while maintaining cordial relationships to ensure satisfactory services.
- Keep a consistent and outward knowledge and communication of city and community events that will affect the staff in any way
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of a variety of HR systems, including but not limited to, our payroll platform, performance management platform, and office management system.
- Arrange aspects of company meetings and team building events, contribute to the development and sustainability of the overall company culture.
- Arrange Denver volunteering initiatives & assist other locations in planning giving back opportunities
- Create and maintain a seamless onboarding experience for all new hires, including those that are working from home. Cultivate a positive experience that starts on day one and continues through the employment lifecycle.
- Provide Information Technology assistance, which requires technical troubleshooting and managing repairs/site visits from our service provider and telephone company in partnership with our IT consulting team.
- Contribute to new showroom locations through onboarding new employees.
- Continue to review state and federal COVID19 updates to ensure compliance across the company
- Willingness to tackle any odd job or project that requires attention
- BA degree preferred
- Experience in a similar role in a fast grow office environment preferred
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to adapt quickly in a flexible environment while making an impact utilizing creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated relationship building and client management skills
- Professional demeanor and the ability to communicate with senior management and a diverse candidate pool
- Self-starter with a roll up your sleeves and get the job done attitude
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability in the role
- Shows integrity, discretion, confidentiality and ethical behavior in all work situations
- Dependable and responsible with excellent work ethic, able to work occasional extended hours
- Robust PC/MS Office Computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
The targeted budget for this position is $45-60k. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative