Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Retail Operations & Facilities Coordinator- Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
We are seeking an energetic, organized individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment to play a pivotal role in the expansion and upkeep of our physical, retail jewelry showrooms. The Retail Operations & FacilitiesCoordinator will be involved in key aspects of the expansion and maintenance process by supporting the Retail Operations Team in construction, build-out, move-in and handoff to the showroom team. Additionally, the Retail Operations & Facilities Coordinator will ensure our showrooms are beautifully maintained and provide an excellent environment for our customers. The ideal candidate for this role is detail oriented, flexible, comfortable working with tight deadlines, able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and excited to play a hands-on role in new showroom launches and continuous improvement efforts.
What you’ll do:
Assist with build out and construction of new showrooms, including:
- Work with Brilliant Earth expansion team and coordinate with vendors during build outs.
- Support projects for multiple showrooms simultaneously, work with vendors and with Brilliant Earth internal teams to ensure all departments are adhering to timelines to meet launch date.
- Support construction and build-out phase as needed. Expected responsibilities include:
- Order furniture, IT equipment and office supplies
- Research and identify new local vendors as needed
- Coordinate the procurement process to ensure on time and on budget appointment of all required vendors and suppliers, including, technical providers, furniture, displays, fixtures, etc.
- Manage critical timing and delivery of all shipments to showrooms
- Coordinate move-in logistics, including vendor scheduling, unboxing, and set up.
- Travel to locations to support retail operations activities.
- Create and implement new processes related to showroom launches, focusing on efficiency and continuous improvement
Support the Retail Operations Team with ongoing facilities maintenance and repairs, including:
- Ensure showroom spaces reflect our high-quality, luxury customer experience at all times
- Address facilities issues with a sense of urgency
- Coordinate with landlords, property managers and external vendors to address facilities issues, including scheduling visits and being responsive to questions. Interface with all facilities vendors while maintaining cordial relationships to ensure satisfactory services.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with property managers, landlords, and showroom teams Execute and organize equipment and office maintenance service contracts and visits.
Support the Retail Operations Team with ensuring an optimal customer environment and experience:
- Oversee weekly and quarterly showroom check-in process, ensuring showrooms are adhering to guidelines, and work with showrooms to address issues noted.
- Ensure recurring processes are completed in showrooms, including janitorial audits and décor updates.
- Coordinate with merchandising team to ensure planogram is properly implemented and maintained.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of professional experience with progressively increasing scope and responsibility
- Retail, construction management and/or real estate experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time-management skills
- Fast and thorough problem solver with a can-do, positive attitude
- A demonstrated ability to engage with and build productive relationships with people to achieve results
- Knowledge of in-store retail operations, including customer service, sales, training, policies and procedures, visual merchandising, and inventory management a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high-growth environment with multiple, simultaneous projects
- Available for domestic travel as needed varies depending on stage of build-out, estimated 20-40%
The targeted budget for this position is $50-55k. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.