This job is no longer active
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open office workspace in the heart of La Jolla encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
About the role:
Our Showroom Coordinator is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer while aiding fulfillment and operational needs. The goal of the Brilliant Earth team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers' lives. The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a team member, you will be supporting daily operations at our San Diego location. In addition, you will serve as the face of the company while greeting customers and ensuring the best possible experience when visiting our showrooms. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work weekends.
What you’ll do:
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing exceptional service and creating a welcoming environment during their visits to our showroom.
- Greet and welcome guests with enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism.
- Send and receive product from our SF headquarters and external vendors while reconciling inventory within our computer system.
- Facilitate order fulfillment, including preparing and packaging customer materials, managing inventory, and maintaining an organized packaging area.
- Manage the security of goods and provide expertise on operational policy and procedure.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and welcoming environment for customers throughout their visit. This includes setting up and breaking down the showroom, refreshing the waiting room, and monitoring room temperature, music level, etc. to maximize comfort for guests.
- Manage and organize appointments for pick-ups, resizing, and repairs.
- Assist walk-in clients by matching them with an available sales representative, or schedule them for a return visit.
- Execute merchandising directive from headquarters.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to and supporting the sales team.
- Gracefully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all guests.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Robust customer service skills and experience working in a fast-paced retail or hospitality environment, preferred
- A dedicated desire to connect with customers, solve problems, and create lasting positive experiences with each customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- A team player mindset with an ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Strong computer and organization skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Please note that the recruiting and onboarding process may be delayed for this position. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding as we continue to evaluate the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. View our most recent COVID-19 related updates here.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits. We offer maternity and paternity leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products.
More Jobs on Planted
Las Vegas, NV