Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth is hiring a driven, results-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for assisting in staff recruitment and candidate sourcing efforts. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the growth of the company through high-volume recruiting, sourcing, and securing candidate placements for our teams. The ideal candidate for this role is adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects and tasks. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will operate in a fast-paced start up environment, working closely with all departments and levels of the organization. We are searching for a bright, organized, motivated individual who is eager to grow with our team as we continue to build an inclusive and high functioning organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for designated corporate and technical positions, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
- Actively source passive talent for highly competitive, technical and senior level roles.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of candidate sourcing strategies, using best practices and data-driven approaches.
- Assist in managing day-to-day external recruitment agency activities and performance.
- Maintain and develop new partnerships with external recruitment agencies.
- Interview, assess and recommend candidates to the hiring managers based on skills, experience, and organizational alignment.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify skills and experience needed to fill key openings.
- Assist with drafting and maintaining job postings which appeal to a diverse and robust candidate pool.
- Assist with administration and maintenance of the applicant tracking system and LinkedIn Recruiter projects, with a focus on efficiency and organization.
- Develop employer branding and candidate informational materials to support sourcing efforts.
- Assist with reporting on key team metrics and analyses.
- Contribute to initiatives dedicated to improving the entire recruitment function – improving the candidate experience, efficiency, hire success rate, etc.
- Stay abreast of latest trends in employer branding, recruitment, sourcing, D&I and relevant labor laws.
- Assist with new hire onboarding, fostering belonging for new team members and contributing to efforts related to employee satisfaction and retention.
- BA degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a high-volume recruiting or talent sourcing role
- Sourcing experience in a recruitment agency or equivalent high-volume, competitive talent market
- Robust computer skills: PC/Mac, ATS or CRM, Excel
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Indeed, and/or other talent sourcing platforms
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines in a fast pace environment
- High level of attention to detail, time management and follow through
- Ability to adapt quickly in a flexible environment, utilizing creative problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building and client management skills
- Strict adherence to confidentiality, discretion. High integrity and ethical standards.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and a diverse candidate pool
- Self-starter with a desire to make an impact and grow over time
- Dependable, accountable and responsible with excellent work ethic
- Understanding and acceptance of diversity, equity, inclusion and workplace belonging concepts
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
The targeted budget for this position is $50 - 65k. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.