Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Voice of the Customer and Quality Assurance Manager - Remote
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Voice of the Customer and Quality Assurance Manager will spearhead our efforts to build and mature Brilliant Earth’s Voice of the Customer program. As a leader on our team, you will link key VoC metrics to business performance and apply those findings to develop strategic action plans that drive business results.
In addition, you will:
- Partner with the Analytics team to increase internal customer-centric thinking, conduct root cause analysis, and recommend key opportunities for improvement
- Continuously identify, evaluate, enhance, update, and consolidate relevant customer feedback data sources
- Educate through customer stories, building internal empathy and understanding
- Deliver rigorous analysis of customer feedback trends, journeys, and pain points using leading methodologies
- Partner with the various business units that lead the customer journey to improve the customer experience and address service gaps
- Design a Quality program for a multi-channel contact center environment
- Design customized call and chat evaluation forms within the quality platform
- Facilitate collaboration sessions with Operational Leaders to review quality results and discuss opportunities for improvement
- Monitor departmental workload to ensure month end completion
- Report on team accomplishments and Quality results
- Lead a team of Quality Analysts to ensure adherence to policies/procedures & customer service standards
What you have:
- A Data-Driven Approach. When it comes to complex business needs, you always start with the data. You have a knack for analyzing data sets to create a strategic action plan.
- An Eye for Innovation. You’re a creative thinker who brings new ideas to the table.
- A Mind for Multi-Tasking. You’re an expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Master of Collaboration. You have a genuine ability to collaborate and contribute to a team effort.
- It’s All in the Details. When it comes to the customer experience, you know it’s the little things that count the most. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a fast-moving work environment.
- A Passion for Leadership. You have an open, positive, and collaborative leadership style and a desire to develop your team.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- A demonstrated background in customer success, quality assurance, and VoC program development. Leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with VoC and QA software including speech and text analytics
- Excellent communication skills to inspire change management across the company
- Ability to summarize and present information in a way that provides clarity and interest
- Strong solution-focused work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Experience with extracting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data sets that cross multiple domains
- Technical and operational understanding of relationship and transactional VoC surveys
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits. We offer maternity and paternity leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to WorkLifeMatters, an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth is committed to the principles of Equal Employment. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State, and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative
New York, NY
New York, NY