Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Operations / Fulfillment Assistant – Brilliant Earth
Our Operations / Fulfillment Assistant is dedicated to delivering excellence from the time a customer places an order to the moment a customer opens their package. The Operations team coordinates and executes day to day operations of order processing, inventory, logistics, fulfillment, and production, while maintaining strong relationships with our partners. As a team member, you will collaborate within a close-knit team, and support various functions within the Operations group. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth purchase meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
This role requires in-office attendance. Ideal candidates can start employment in the month of June.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the coordination of transporting goods between Brilliant Earth and our vendors/customers, as well as flow of goods within the Operations Team.
- Receive product from vendors and other locations, confirm accuracy and enter information adhering to specific procedures and protocol. Relay information to appropriate team members when errors are identified.
- Track product being returned to vendors and ensure timely processing.
- Maintain inventory integrity with accuracy and efficiency in pulling and processing items.
- Assist with order fulfillment, including assembling, preparing and packaging customer orders per organizational standards.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, to answer questions related to operational processes from all departments
- Assist in ensuring security processes are adhered to and maintained.
- Aid in improving around product intake and return processes.
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of business.
- Experience with inventory/ supply chain/ production in a product, retail, or ecommerce company preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to details
- Ability to maintain organization and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated responsibility and accountability for meeting individual and team goals in a customer service focused environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Computer and phone skills – experience with a CRM system, managed multiline phone system, or customer focused channel software system, preferred
- A positive, eager to learn attitude and desire to grow in a dynamic work environment
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
About Brilliant Earth:
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY