This job is no longer active
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry.
Web and Graphic Designer – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
We are seeking a creative, talented, and self-motivated Web and Graphic Designer to create exceptional digital for our customers. The ideal candidate for this role has an eye for clean and artful web design and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’ll find innovative ways to evolve and scale our brand expression, and ensure everything we design is cohesive, consumer-friendly and reflects our voice and brand guidelines. As a member of our Marketing and E-Commerce team, you’ll be dedicated to cultivating a joyful and luxurious consumer brand, with an emphasis on exceptional customer experience. Daily projects will include designing all interactive components of the Web site, email and digital advertising.
What You’ll Do:
- Shape the visual identity of the brand as the company evolves and document the visual systems you build.
- Manage the execution of typography and icons.
- Ensure exceptional attention to detail and high-quality creative output across all projects.
- Work with product teams to build and execute Web design based on wireframes and storyboards.
- Design compelling email templates and daily newsletters that are brand consistent and analytics-driven.
- Design campaigns for paid media.
- Design and coordinate other marketing collateral, including print and packaging materials.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years’ experience in graphic design for a consumer-facing brand.
- Experience in landing page, email, print, packaging and social media design.
- Creative problem-solving and strategic thinking skills, bringing passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
- A can-do attitude, self-starter mindset and a strong work ethic.
- An ability to stay organized and detail-oriented, while juggling multiple tasks at once in a timely manner.
- An ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
- Advanced skills in related tools and production software, including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Experience with UX/UI design or working with UX/UI teams (preferred).
- Experience with video editing (preferred).
Please note that the recruiting and onboarding process may be delayed for this position. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding as we continue to evaluate the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. View our most recent COVID-19 related updates here.