CB4 is a patented AI software for brick-and-mortar retailers. We run machine learning algorithms against your POS data to identify physical issues in a store that are holding back sales and disappointing customers.
CB4 is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing Sales team!
- Drive new business opportunities from product demonstration to close and implementation.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets within your vertical or territory.
- Precisely articulate CB4's value proposition.
- Understand and explore current customer solutions.
- Deliver excellent product demonstrations.
- Work with internal counterparts to communicate customer requirements and timing.
- Adhere to our sales methodology and participate in its refinement.
- Ideally, 3-8 years of SaaS sales experience as an Account Executive — we're open to more junior candidates (e.g. 3 years of mid-market experience) or senior ones (e.g. 8 years of enterprise sales experience). SaaS sales experience is required.
- Consistent over-achievement of revenue goals; ideally, your average deal size is $100K or more.
- Experience negotiating and closing new business.
- Recent experience running SaaS platform demos.
- Experience communicating with and presenting to senior leadership (C-level).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA is a plus.
- Must be results-oriented and consistently demonstrate integrity.
- Experience working at a venture-backed startup is preferred.
- Experience selling to retail clients (at the C-level as well as Operations and Merchandising leadership) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the analytics and business intelligence landscapes is a plus.
- Experience selling big data and/or machine learning solutions is a plus.
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translate those into actionable recommendations — we're disrupting the retail market by providing an AI solution that is implemented in days and has measurable ROI. Partnering with enterprise retailers across the U.S., CB4 is set to double in size in 2019. Backed by Sequoia Capital — one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, and LinkedIn) — CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
- 401 (k) matching up to 4%.
- Pre-tax transportation benefits.
- Annual company training — this year we are going to Savannah!
- Activities and happy hours throughout the year.
- Group workouts.
- We celebrate every birthday and work anniversary!
- Health insurance, including vision and dental.
- Professional development budget for every team / employee.