CB4 is a fast-growing machine learning & AI SAAS company revolutionizing and empowering operations and IT teams in brick and mortar retail chains. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Octopus Ventures, we have offices in New York, London and Israel.
CB4 is looking for a well-rounded, strategic, and innovative addition to our growing customer success team! We are a Sequoia Capital and Octopus Ventures backed, predictive analytics startup, providing machine learning software for brick-and-mortar retailers. We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to join our Manhattan based team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into CB4's existing client base
- Onboard new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent processes across all clients
- Develop best practices and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage CB4 to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key clients
- Exceptional communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 3+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and presenting world class presentations/QBR's
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.