CB4 is a fast-growing machine learning & AI SAAS company revolutionizing and empowering operations and IT teams in brick and mortar retail chains. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Octopus Ventures, we have offices in New York, London and Israel.
The Manager of Customer Delivery leads and coordinates client onboardings for all customer tiers (mid-market, enterprise, strategic enterprise), as well as inter-departmental projects that involve Customer Success - most often with involvement from Sales, Product and Engineering. The Manager of Customer Delivery will also develop and introduce process change and documentation to support CB4’s customer onboardings and strategic initiatives.
Who will love this job:
- An integrator who will liaise and coordinate across the entire CB4 organization. You are effective via influence versus direct management.
- A leader and mentor who will evangelize project management principles, with the ability to transfer that knowledge to CB4 staff and end-users through creation of best practice materials.
- A strategist who will assist in project planning and execution. Understanding key goals and satisfying a diverse group of customer stakeholders and their priorities.
- An organizer who will keep multiple onboardings and projects (up to 10) running smoothly while balancing competing tasks for yourself and others.
- A communicator and presenter who will effectively provide concise status updates on all initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, you will execute CB4 onboardings and Customer Success cross-departmental projects, including software implementations, integrations, and other approved strategic priorities (i.e. NPS rollout).
- Create and maintain onboarding training for the organization, working closely with Sales Ops, Product, and Engineering.
- Maintain shared knowledge resources; keeping best practices documented in Confluence.
- Strategize and oversee the development, onboarding, and maintenance lifecycles (i.e. full customer journey) of multiple projects simultaneously, including:
- Creating customized onboarding project plans.
- Reviewing contracts and ensuring organizational compliance.
- Manage onboarding deadlines and hold the CS Pods (Customer Success Manager and Insights Manager) accountable for deliverables.
- Assist Pods with research, meeting scheduling and facilitating, note taking/follow up, and general resource coordination.
- Take ownership of issues and the delivery of resolutions. Track all issues and risks with the appropriate tools.
- Research new methods for enhancing performance, and track project interventions with positive outcomes; complete onboarding assessments to innovate new processes and templatized tools for the organization.
- Monitor and track all projects with the appropriate tools, and report statuses regularly to stakeholder groups.
- 3 plus years in a client facing role, managing the onboarding process
- Proven expertise in strategic planning and coordinating, risk management, conflict resolution, and change management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work well in a team, navigate complicated governance structure, remove roadblocks for team members, and adapt to a constantly changing environment with competing priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft and Google suites of products.
- Expertise with project management software.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written skills; collaborative; assertive; strategic and tactful.
- Working knowledge of Lean and Agile practices.
CB4 offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, vision and dental, 401 (k), L&D opportunities and more.