CB4 is a fast-growing machine learning & AI SAAS company revolutionizing and empowering operations and IT teams in brick and mortar retail chains. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Octopus Ventures, we have offices in New York, London and Israel.
CB4 is seeking our first Sales Development Manager to help increase the SDR team’s productivity and efficiency by improving outreach strategies.
As our Sales Development Manager, you will work closely with senior leadership to understand issues in our sales process, perform analysis and implement scalable solutions.
- Oversee the daily activities of all SDR’s, tracking individual KPI’s and Quotas
- Manage day-to-day operations for scheduling meetings, tracking meetings and overall success metrics for hand-off from SDR’s to Account Executives.
- Manage a team of 4-6 SDR representatives across our New York and London offices
- Build the strategy for outreach including; messaging, emails, call scripts, LinkedIn InMail messages and other correspondence templates
- Own SDR tech stack and outbound strategy (template creation etc.) including Outreach.io or equivalent Sales Engagement platform
- Accountable for accurate and on time reporting
- Proactively identify opportunities for lead generation and implement enabling technologies to improve productivity
- Make data-driven decisions on topics including process improvement and sales incentive design
- Onboard and train new team members
- Identify opportunities for continuous SDR coaching and training and to improve/build upon SDR and AE relationships
- Mentor and coach sales development representatives in current and future career path
- 2+ years of experience as manager of a SDR team in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Experience with Sales Engagement Platforms such as Outreach, SalesLoft, Apollo or others (Outreach preferred)
- Additional knowledge and experience with Lead Generation, Sales Intelligence and Research platforms such as DiscoverOrg, iProfile, ZoomInfo, InsideView and others.
- Strong understanding of technology and its application to improve sales productivity
- Demonstrated ability to implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Working knowledge and experience with productivity and office tools such as Box, Google Docs/Sheets, Office (word, excel, PPT, Outlook, Google Email) and Slack.
- Bachelor’s degree
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Full benefits, and 401k match
- Snacks (mostly hummus)
- Ongoing professional development
- Company events and a great company culture