CB4 is a fast-growing machine learning & AI SAAS company revolutionizing and empowering operations and IT teams in brick and mortar retail chains. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Octopus Ventures, we have offices in New York, London and Israel.
CB4 is looking for a well-rounded, strategic, and innovative addition to our growing customer success team! We are a Sequoia Capital and Octopus Ventures backed, predictive analytics startup, providing machine learning software for brick-and-mortar retailers. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with all levels at client organizations
- Identify customer objectives and align with product capabilities
- Monitor customer data sources and create proactive solutions based on analysis
- Drive upsell opportunities into CB4's existing client base
- Onboard new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent processes across all clients
- Develop best practices and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage CB4 to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct business reviews with customers
- Exceptional communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit feedback to act as an internal advocate for customers
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting or related work
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience facilitating sessions with Executive level stakeholders
- Experience creating and presenting world class presentations
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
CB4 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment across our offices and teams. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.