CB/I Digital is a digital marketing and platform development firm that specializes in growing traffic and revenue for DTC Ecommerce brands as well as traditional enterprises.
Our clients range from successful DTC brands to industry-leading enterprise brands including LVMH, First Citizens Bank and Beam Suntory. We also work with established jewelry, beauty and apparel brands; and online marketplaces across 15+ verticals.
CB/I is known for generating exceptional growth which we attribute to technical expertise in SEO, Google/Facebook advertising, and cloud-based platform development, as well as our dedicated and proactive working style. Our clients become our trusted partners for years, working closely together on all aspects of performance to achieve high growth goals we set for ourselves.
We are a Premier Google and Magento Solution Partner, and developed our proprietary AI SaaS technology which helps marketing teams automate their digital advertising with great returns and simplified workflow.
We are looking for a Pay-Per-Click (PPC)/SEO Specialist with experience in both or either discipline to join our team and handle major digital accounts.
- Create digital strategies that drive sales and leads for clients through paid campaigns and organic traffic
- Set up advanced ad campaigns in Google Adwords and on Facebook that maximize revenue and returns at a low cost-per-acquisition.
- Manage digital ad campaigns and SEO projects in various verticals like e-commerce, travel, fashion, ICT, consumer goods, food and beverage, banking, and more.
- Optimize the full conversion funnel, from ad delivery to landing page engagement to lead activation to final sales.
- Set up conversion tracking and build audience lists for retargeting.
- Communicate with clients and with other PPC/SEO Specialists to achieve optmal results.
- Communicate with the development team to get tracking code and landing page changes implemented, as well as any SEO changes
- Create weekly / monthly PPC/SEO reports and deliver to clients.
- Complete keyword research, write meta content for clients.
- Complete advanced on-page and technical SEO for websites.
- Optimize local SEO, mobile SEO, and site speed improvements.
- Create SEO content strategy and optimize content for SEO.
- Optimize UI/UX to drive conversions from organic search.
- Do off-page SEO with quality link earning, social media, and other off-page SEO best practices.
- Day-to-day SEO monitoring with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahref.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Google Adwords and/or Facebook Ads.
- Understanding of fundamental metrics in digital marketing — CPC, CPA, CTR, CR, AOV, etc.
- Sharp-thinking, open-minded, and willing to learn.
- Enjoy doing PPC and have a strong desire to achieve mastery in PPC.
- Great communication skills, both oral and written.
- Willing to work in a high-pressure environment dedicated to delivering great results on our clients' projects.
- Experience working on complex ad campaigns is a plus!
What We Offer:
- Training in advanced PPC/SEO skills from the experts in the field.
- You'll gain enormous PPC/SEO experience and industry experience in a short time with on-the-job training processes designed to help you grow fast.
- Join major digital projects with clients in the U.S.
- Work in a dynamic, transparent, and professional working environment without office politics.
- Expand your digital skillset by doing jobs in UI / UX, analytics, etc.
- Competitive salary and health insurance.
More Jobs on Planted