This job is no longer active
A leading forum for the investment community since 1937
Please note that this role is part-time (~10 hours/week).
CFA Society New York (CFANY) is seeking a kind, creative, and effective professional for its award-winning team. As a Part-Time Copywriter, you’ll have the opportunity to create engaging content for our members and volunteers and help promote our events as part of our community's efforts to raise professional standards in investment management and shape the future of our industry for the better.
- Write best-in-class copy for emails, newsletters, marketing materials, social media, etc.
- Manage CFANY's brand voice and maintain consistency across all platforms.
- Develop an understanding of CFANY's key audiences to curate and develop content that would be engaging for the community.
- Promote events and drive registration and attendance through thoughtfully crafted and compelling communications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. We cannot sponsor applicants.
- Outstanding writer with a talent for creating, editing, and proofreading copy.
- Previous experience or exposure to the investment management industry is a plus but not required.
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Extreme comfort with technology, including Microsoft Office suite.
About CFA Society New York
CFA Society New York traces its roots to 1937, when value investing pioneer Benjamin Graham began organizing regular meetings of local security analysts. Throughout our history, we have remained a volunteer-led, member-driven forum for the investment community with the broad, basic aims of:
- Establishing and maintaining a high standard of professional ethics,
- Improving analytical techniques,
- Supporting the interchange of ideas and information among analysts, and
- Promoting a proper public understanding of the function of security analysis and the operation of the securities markets.
Our mission compels us to set the global standard for professionalism, and creating a safe and inclusive workplace for professionals from a wide range of backgrounds is a crucial aspect of that mission. We encourage anyone interested in the role to apply, and will make appropriate accommodations for qualified candidates.