This job is no longer active
Informed K12 is powering the future of school district operations.
About the Role:
You will meet or exceed sales objectives in your assigned region by opening the territory and establishing and building long-term customer relationships. Whether it be business development, partnerships, community management, or fundraising, your career journey illustrates a strong track record in relationship-building and pipeline management. You are motivated by hitting targets using your fail-safe, relationship-centric, values-driven approach. In your next opportunity, it is important to you that you have the room to flex your entrepreneurial muscles, work in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate with an exceptional team of bold industry leaders to drive lasting impact in our schools.
Salary range includes variable compensation based on quota attainment.
- Defining and implementing territory sales plans that strategically build a network of key clients and advocates and extend market reach.
- Consistently achieving or exceeding annual quota targets within territory through new clients, upsells, and cross-selling.
- Managing multiple complex sales with a 3-6 month sales cycles and a dynamic buyer landscape.
- Developing relationships with director and superintendent-level roles through demos and in-person visits while achieving buy in from all relevant stakeholders within K-12 school systems.
- Maximizing territory penetration and keeping abreast of industry and market dynamics affecting the selling environment.
- Prioritizing and managing sales activities through our CRM database.
- Collaborating with fellow sales team members to achieve individual and team goals.
- Representing Informed K12 at conferences and other networking events.
Who You Are:
- Entrepreneurial: You’re industrious and can do a lot with a little. You demonstrate initiative at all stages of the partnership cycle, from maintaining existing relationships to identifying new prospects and managing deliveries.
- Strategic and quick on your feet: You imagine possibilities left and right, yet you always have a vision for where you’re headed and only pursue ideas and opportunities that help support that strategic direction.
- A relationship-builder: People are drawn to you. You earn respect and trust quickly and have a knack for successfully building new relationships to scale your team's mission.
- Articulate and sharp: You have a reputation for being particularly well-spoken, well-informed, and well-prepared for every encounter. You have a strong and confident presence.
What You’ll Need:
- Above all, the ability to quickly and clearly articulate a value proposition for K12 buyers. You’ll need to sell and achieve quotas of $600,000+ a year.
- 2+ years of enterprise-level selling experience, preferably in K-12 markets; you've demonstrated increasing responsibility in business development, partnerships, solution sales, and/or complex enterprise SaaS sales.
- You are already well-versed in how to manage a sales pipeline and meticulously track deals as you guide each through the cycle.
- A quantifiable track record that illustrates your ability to stay organized, connect with buyers, and hit measurable goals.
- Tangible experience expanding and cultivating existing relationships over time.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; you are able to connect ideas and diverse audiences fluidly.
- Experience with a CRM; Salesforce preferred.
More Jobs on Planted
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
Marketing Consulting Firm
San Rafael, CA