This job is no longer active
Informed K12 is powering the future of school district operations.
Who we are
At Informed K12, we’re on a mission to help school district administrators operate efficiently and gain insight into their most critical school business processes. Still today, most school districts have hundreds of mission-critical processes that run on paper, making visibility and improvement near impossible. We transform paperwork from a daily stumbling block to a strategic tool. This makes it possible to hire the right teachers for the right classrooms faster, manage bus routes for students without permanent housing, ensure teachers get reimbursed and paid on time, and a lot more. In short, we are powering the future of school district operations by helping district administrators drive the systemic change needed to improve productivity, accountability, and equity.
Our founders came out of Stanford University’s Graduate School of Education. Informed K12 (formerly Chalk Schools) was one of the first companies funded by Stanford’s StartX accelerator and top education technology incubator Imagine K12, now part of Y Combinator.
About the role
At Informed K12, a critical part of what we offer is a high-touch, consultative approach to implementation, where we leverage our expertise to provide school districts with a clear path to success. We are looking for a results-oriented Customer Success Manager to play a central role in InformedK12’s mission by building and maintaining strong relationships with a portfolio of school districts. You will partner with our clients to take them on a transformation journey as they reimagine critical processes and build operational capacity for their organizations.
This role requires leadership, project management and relationship skills, and the ability to learn quickly. By acting as a trusted advisor, you will build positive relationships with our district partners and help them lead large-scale change in their organization. Your advice and perseverance will help K-12 schools and districts achieve significant positive change and success faster than they ever thought possible.
- Own and manage multi-level district relationships from Superintendents and their Cabinet to program directors and administrative assistants, including cross-functional touchpoints
- Design and execute strategic program roadmaps for customers that drive maximum value and are rooted in an understanding of district’s businesses goals
- Ensure district partners successfully implement & grow their use of InformedK12’s offerings
- Act as the voice of the customer by gathering and communicating client feedback and feature requests
- Understand district pain points and partner with cross-functional teams to simplify, enhance, and automate existing processes that will improve customer workflow
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of account management, implementation, or sales experience in software/SaaS or program management in education
- High level strategic thinker but able to roll up sleeves to solve a problem
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships, including with senior-level executives throughout companies
- Comfort with client management, including presentations to both small and large groups and managing challenging conversations
- Self-starter with a passion for solving client problems and a strong attention to detail
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Early-stage startup experience, or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working in K-12 schools or districts
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In fact, one of our four company values is “Work hard for inclusion.” We believe that our team must reflect the diversity of our customers and that a diverse team where everyone feels comfortable being themselves will be a long-term advantage. We implement policies like the Rooney rule in hiring and work with organizations such as Code2040. We actively seek out diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records