Informed K12 is powering the future of school district operations.
About the Role:
At Informed K12, a critical part of what we offer is a high-touch, consultative approach to implementation, where we leverage our expertise to provide school districts with a clear path to success. We are looking for a results-oriented Customer Success Manager who will serve as the face of Informed K12 as they lead simultaneous implementation projects across a number of our partner school districts. This role requires leadership, project management, and relationship skills, as well as the ability to learn quickly. You will serve as our district partners’ primary point of contact as they reimagine critical processes and build operational capacity for their organizations. Internally, you will work most closely with the rest of the customer success team, as well as our sales, executive and product teams.
By acting as a trusted advisor and resident expert, you will build positive relationships with our district partners and help them lead large-scale change in their organization. You will anticipate needs and roadblocks, work to understand district dynamics, and demonstrate how our platform can help our customers achieve their goals. Your advice and perseverance will help K-12 schools and districts achieve significant positive change and success faster than they ever thought possible.
- Meet or exceed implementation model benchmarks for all districts in your portfolio, ensuring that they see short- and long-term value of our platform.
- Build deep relationships with district leadership by regularly communicating about issues and successes and continually focusing on strategic alignment.
- Be quick to act and always a fast responder while maintaining thoroughness. This is the first step in keeping the overall health of the partnership strong.
- Become a district expert capable of providing invaluable advice to our districts and creating mutual accountability and advocacy.
- Provide an onboarding experience that exceeds district leadership expectations, leading to contract renewal and expansion of all districts in your portfolio.
- Partner with the sales team to scope new opportunities and set expectations before a new contract is signed, and maintain sales alignment throughout implementation.
- Work closely with the rest of the customer success team and executives to further build out and refine our implementation model and district recommendations.
- You may be required to travel up to 15-20% of the time.
- People focused and engaging: you can connect, train, and build relationships with our customers.
- Driven and goal-oriented: pushes self and others, gets results, self-starter.
- Consultative: has an ability to apply the expertise and experience we’ve honed over time to each new implementation, continuously growing our success and knowledge base.
- Strategic and stays focused on the big picture; can zoom in on the details if they are critical, but excellent at managing time with the end goal in mind.
- Project management: outlining goals, deliverables, timelines, responsibilities; good at keeping partners on track; prompt and responsive.
- Presentation skills: comfortable and effective in front of groups.
- Handles difficult conversations with tact and integrity; comfort driving the agenda.
- Can handle details: consistently follow up on action items, master our product quickly, and ensure information in our customer relationship management software is up-to-date.
- Collaborative and willing to go beyond job scope when needed; puts the customer and team first.
- Constant learner: self-aware, gives and receives feedback gracefully, learns quickly.
- Highly motivated: passionate about our product, market, and/or company vision.
- Early stage startup experience or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment a plus!
- Experience working in K-12 schools or districts a plus!
More Jobs on Planted
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
Marketing Consulting Firm
San Rafael, CA