Informed K12 is powering the future of school district operations.
Who we are
At Informed K12, we’re on a mission to help school district administrators operate efficiently and gain insight into their most critical school business processes. Still today, most school districts have hundreds of mission-critical processes that run on paper, making visibility and improvement near impossible. We transform paperwork from a daily stumbling block to a strategic tool. This makes it possible to hire the right teachers for the right classrooms faster, manage bus routes for students without permanent housing, ensure teachers get reimbursed and paid on time, and a lot more. In short, we are powering the future of school district operations by helping district administrators drive the systemic change needed to improve productivity, accountability, and equity.
Our founders came out of Stanford University’s Graduate School of Education. Informed K12 (formerly Chalk Schools) was one of the first companies funded by Stanford’s StartX accelerator and top education technology incubator Imagine K12, now part of Y Combinator.
About the role
Informed K12 is in an exciting stage with our revenue teams - Sales and Customer Success - ready to scale across the country. We are looking for an enthusiastic Revenue Enablement Manager to own execution of our go-to-market strategy and brand experience that our district partners have when interacting with Informed K12. You’ll be building the foundation for all customer-facing elements of the customer journey, from initial outreach through expansions and renewals.
As part of the Operations team, you will work in a cross-functional role that consults with Sales, Customer Success, and Operations teams in driving efficiency for the GTM strategy and building collateral and processes that represent the mission and values of Informed K12. You will own the development and writing of collateral going out to potential district partners, as well as current partners through product updates, newsletters, and testimonials. You’ll go deep into our competitive market to bring insights back to the team so they can sell and expand district clients more effectively. As part of the GTM strategy execution, you’ll also play a lead role in training revenue teams to our messaging and systems, accelerating their ability to produce high-quality results. This role reports to the Revenue Operations Manager and has a growth path into the GTM strategy of the business.
This role requires strong communication skills, with the ability to capture vision and ideas in the written form. You will also be a life-long learner and someone passionate about going deep into our sales and implementation processes, as well as our competitive market. You will have strong project management skills, able to juggle multiple priorities at once and with the ability to interact with team leads to align messaging across the company.
Your ability to communicate and train across our teams will help Informed K12 achieve our goal of delivering the highest quality of service and support to districts across the country.
- Own, create, and maintain client collateral across the entirety of the customer journey. Standardize messaging and write engaging content for team use that drive referrals, new sales, faster sales cycles, and expansions.
- Conduct deep competitive and product analysis. Track progress against competitors and develop playbooks, white papers, and other collateral that address objections and mitigate competitive threats.
- Build a process for client success stories. Research and create testimonials for both clients and new Informed K12 employees.
- Develop and maintain an SEO and web presence that reflects the Informed K12 brand.
- Support managers in training teams on core revenue operations processes, including vision setting and messaging with clients, execution of core elements of the customer journey, and ongoing coaching.
- Support the Operations team with documentation of internal processes and training.
- Maintain data integrity by identifying and fixing data inconsistencies and instilling data quality standards across all data-related activities.
- Document and train on process improvements and change management related to Revenue Operations.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of sales enablement, product marketing, and/or content marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- 2+ years of client-facing experience through sales, CS or account management
- Exceptional writing skills, will the ability to translate mission and vision of a growing startup into concrete messaging that appeals to districts
- Strong project management skills and the ability to take on multiple projects at one time and expertly project manage processes from start to finish because you are highly organized, prioritize tasks, and communicate when you need help
- Ability to draw out data-driven insights to drive decision making
- Experience training teams or clients on systems, tools, and processes
- Passion for K-12 school systems
- Early-stage startup experience, or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with an LMS (learning management system)
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, Hubspot, or similar tools a plus
- Experience in K12 school systems or an edtech company
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In fact, one of our four company values is “Work hard for inclusion.” We believe that our team must reflect the diversity of our customers and that a diverse team where everyone feels comfortable being themselves will be a long-term advantage. We implement policies like the Rooney rule in hiring and work with organizations such as Code2040. We actively seek out diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
More Jobs on Planted