Informed K12 is powering the future of school district operations.
Who we are
At Informed K12, we’re on a mission to help school district administrators operate efficiently and gain insight into their most critical school business processes. Still today, most school districts have hundreds of mission-critical processes that run on paper, making visibility and improvement near impossible. We transform paperwork from a daily stumbling block to a strategic tool. This makes it possible to hire the right teachers for the right classrooms faster, manage bus routes for students without permanent housing, ensure teachers get reimbursed and paid on time, and a lot more. In short, we are powering the future of school district operations by helping district administrators drive the systemic change needed to improve productivity, accountability, and equity.
Our founders came out of Stanford University’s Graduate School of Education. Informed K12 (formerly Chalk Schools) was one of the first companies funded by Stanford’s StartX accelerator and top education technology incubator Imagine K12, now part of Y Combinator.
About the role
Informed K12 is in an exciting stage with our revenue teams - Sales and Customer Success - ready to scale across the country. We are looking for a data-driven Revenue Operations Manager to support revenue teams in owning our go-to-market tech stack and building out the processes and data practices that will enable us to grow our presence nationwide. As part of the Operations team, you will work in a cross-functional role to consult with the Sales, Customer Success, and Operations teams in developing everything from processes and workflows for scaling operations to reports and dashboards that enable teams to work more efficiently.
This role requires project management, change management, and organizational skills, and the ability to learn quickly. You will interact daily with leadership to align data and process strategies across the company. Your ability to enact change and ensure a high degree of data integrity across our systems will help Informed K12 achieve our goal of delivering the highest quality of service and support to our partner districts.
- Own and manage the GTM tech stack and data integrity, including the design, maintenance, and project management of the business and operational systems utilized throughout the revenue cycle
- Support managers in refining and standardizing our Sales and Customer Success processes to improve our ability to scale revenue options and improve team productivity
- Partner with managers to define and document business metrics and KPIs, report on trends, and assess forecasts and compensation
- Document and train on process improvements and change management related to Revenue Operations
- Maintain data integrity by identifying and fixing data inconsistencies and instilling data quality standards across all data-related activities
- Manage the deal desk, including client contracting and billing processes
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of sales operations, customer success operations, or revenue operations at a B2B SaaS company
- Salesforce mastery, including designing and creating complex dashboards and reports, workflows, and calculated fields
- High level strategic thinker that is detail-oriented and knows when to roll up your sleeves to solve a problem or help the team move forward
- Ability to take on multiple projects at one time and expertly project manage processes from start to finish because you are highly organized, prioritize tasks, and communicate when you need help
- Ability to draw out data-driven insights to drive decision making
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Early-stage startup experience, or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesloft, Hubspot, or similar tools a plus
- Proficiency with SQL and data visualization tools
- Passion for K-12 school systems
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In fact, one of our four company values is “Work hard for inclusion.” We believe that our team must reflect the diversity of our customers and that a diverse team where everyone feels comfortable being themselves will be a long-term advantage. We implement policies like the Rooney rule in hiring and work with organizations such as Code2040. We actively seek out diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative