Chantelle Lingerie creates products designed to last. As a creative studio and manufacturer of lingerie since 1876, we pioneered industry-leading products that balance style, quality, and comfort.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Operations/IT Associate to join our growing ecommerce business. Reporting to the Director of E-commerce Operations and with the collaboration of the broader Chantelle team, this role will be primarily responsible for site enrichment and continuous improvement via imagery, products and evolutions in our digital pipeline. The right candidate is a collaborative problem-solver that is detail-oriented, able to wear multiple hats and someone who takes initiative.
- Manage the site enrichment process: Prepare and integrate new seasonal product catalog for the website; daily enabling/disabling of products pages and imagery optimization.
- Execute weekly and monthly business reporting, via Tableau.
- Create, manage, and implement catalog and shopping cart rules to support marketing and customer service promotions and campaigns.
- Create and implement landing pages in efforts to support marketing and promotional strategies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to optimize catalog, landing page and product descriptions for increased SEO traffic and conversion.
- Support E-com Operations Director in monitoring the site. Work with the internal development team to resolve issues when necessary.
- Support in opex cost monitoring (freight, distribution, digital tools).
- Supporting MAP policy enforcement.
- Contributing to the e-com operations playbook so we can build off past learnings.
- Support on IT topics when necessary.
- Support Customer Service when necessary.
Experience & Abilities:
- 2-4 Years of e-commerce operations experience.
- Understanding of web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files).
- Experience with Magento is a plus.
- Experience with Vendor Central on Amazon a plus.
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and take initiative to complete projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems effectively.
- Active listener, direct and precise communication style.
- Strong time management abilities.
- Comfort with working both autonomously and in a team.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to continuous improvement.